Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I wanted them to rock with my GIANT'S gear!
wink.gif
 but Oh well, didn't really care for them

Is this starting to turn into a thunder 4 "QS" already? Stock popping up everywhere randomally.. god i hope not

Looking at the fear 4 GS size right now and I'm not feeling it. I hope my actual pair change my mind on Friday.

I was hoping to complete the pack, but the V's jacked up in reselling prices and all the people in SoCal are looking for it. 
eyes.gif

My bad.. Just shared the info I got from a rep when I called. Figured it was too good to be true. I'll be checking anyway in case NDC is being funny.

My bad.. Just shared the info I got from a rep when I called. Figured it was too good to be true. I'll be checking anyway in case NDC is being funny.

gotta start taking these reps name down, hold them accountable

I'm not usually the one to complain about quality...but I got my IIIs from JJ and there is two different textures from the front to the mid-sole...one is smooth...the other is rough...I'm not too happy, but oh well...

I'm not usually the one to complain about quality...but I got my IIIs from JJ and there is two different textures from the front to the mid-sole...one is smooth...the other is rough...I'm not too happy, but oh well...
Looks like they got the material from the Vs 
roll.gif

I noted this precreasing on the pictures before they dropped about 40 pages back.... the material they use tends to crease like that on this release

that sucks!, well I tell you this there going to crease no matter what, unless your not going to wear them which would be dumb

that sucks!, well I tell you this there going to crease no matter what, unless your not going to wear them which would be dumb
I didn't care about the creasing..most shoes I get that are known for creasing bad are usually already pre-creased when I get them. I was concerned with the texture around the front..that wraps around to the midsole. It's very rough and noticeable compared to the other sneaker...

I noted this precreasing on the pictures before they dropped about 40 pages back.... the material they use tends to crease like that on this release
The 2 III's i've gotten this year have had a combination of both: (88s had different textured toeboxes, Fire Reds have pre-creasing).

Back
Top Bottom