Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

^^^ I guess so.
Numbers are generally pairs sold not pairs produced.
We already know that the 5s were the most limited by far. the 3s were 2nd most limited and the 4s were probably green glow 4 numbers and are somewhat available in scattered sizes depending on where you are.

been having luck with jj grabbed a 5.5 of the 3s for the lady 
smokin.gif

I hate to discourage people from trying to get your shoes but i know for past experience that most, IF NOT ALL, shoe palaces hold most of their stock for people... ive had multiple friends work there and tell me the raffle is not real, they just call the people they want (usually the same people everytime). and if they have any left overs, then they do the raffle for their last 5-6 pairs lol

heres Shoe Palace Valley Fair. holding shoes for Kap

(I know celebs and high profile athletes are a different story but this location is known to hold their shoes for a BUNCH of the niners).... also, i know a few people that get their pairs held for them everytime at other SP locations.

Whats the point? Dont waste your time with SP raffles. waste of time and gas. some SPs still do FCFS tho. 

**I should be getting my fear 4s in from NDC today.

I used to shop at that shoe palace when I was still playing ball at SJSU. If you wasn't coo with the manager there your chances of getting anything limited was slim. Lucky for me I was coo with him lol

Not all sps are shady. Most but not all. I have one I've got grape v, xi lows, shadow 1, etc..I don't know any of the employees and never buy extra stuff.

From my understanding only 3000-5000 pairs of the Vs were produced (considering each state got on average 18-44 pairs) and we know the foreign country allocation was super low...

Heres his profile if u wanna PM him

http://niketalk.com/u/105707/jmsneakers

not a big deal, just trying to get an idea compared to other past limited releases to see if what i paid for mine ($400 sz 12) was too outta line. I stopped into flightclub yesterday to see if they had any and the guy working said it was like pulling teeth to finally get their first pair in there. They were 10.5 listed for $450 but i dont see them on their site so may have already sold.

I hate to discourage people from trying to get your shoes but i know for past experience that most, IF NOT ALL, shoe palaces hold most of their stock for people... ive had multiple friends work there and tell me the raffle is not real, they just call the people they want (usually the same people everytime). and if they have any left overs, then they do the raffle for their last 5-6 pairs lol

heres Shoe Palace Valley Fair. holding shoes for Kap

(I know celebs and high profile athletes are a different story but this location is known to hold their shoes for a BUNCH of the niners).... also, i know a few people that get their pairs held for them everytime at other SP locations.

Whats the point? Dont waste your time with SP raffles. waste of time and gas. some SPs still do FCFS tho. 

**I should be getting my fear 4s in from NDC today.

That dude, I guess he's the manager, in the video is a jerk. Last year, right before the red form dropped, I confirmed with him three times that they would have em in my size in a 11, and doing FCFS. I was there first in line, when this dude came and opened the shop, he told everyone in line that no more big sizes, only one pair of size 9 left. He then even sold em to a person behind me because that's not my size. I was so pissed, and never went back there ever since. >: I end up have to pay resell for a pair.

Besides that, he always want u to buy a t-shirt or some shoe cleaner when u buy shoes there.

That dude, I guess he's the manager, in the video is a jerk. Last year, right before the red form dropped, I confirmed with him three times that they would have em in my size in a 11, and doing FCFS. I was there first in line, when this dude came and opened the shop, he told everyone in line that no more big sizes, only one pair of size 9 left. He then even sold em to a person behind me because that's not my size. I was so pissed, and never went back there ever since.
mad.gif
I end up have to pay resell for a pair.

Besides that, he always want u to buy a t-shirt or some shoe cleaner when u buy shoes there.
Rough story

Doesn't even come close to topping the dude who loaded up two vans worth of kids to jack all the 5s though
mean.gif

Is it only US pairs that have the price attached? The shoes look I got look
Legit but the tag looks glued on kinda and has no price hanging off and no perforation.

Last edited:
Legit but the tag looks glued on kinda and has no price hanging off and no perforation.
I believe so, I copped a pair of Royals overseas the box just had something like a sticker price tag and the lid had the number stamped on the inside.

pretty much...euro and asian countries don't retail for the price that the tag comes with, so if kicks are from legit sources like retail stores or boutiques overseas, they won't have the price on the side.

Nike Portland sold 18 pairs of the Vs
That's insane! Glad I didn't waste my time going out there. People were out at Washington Square Mall House of Hoops since the night before.... line was like 70+ deep by 8AM so didn't even bother to try to cop the Vs.

Back
Top Bottom