Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

that midsole fade on the 5s looks weaker each time I see it, should of just kept it solid,can't justify paying over 400 for them. Will pull out 3s for Halloween 

Last edited:
That dude, I guess he's the manager, in the video is a jerk. Last year, right before the red form dropped, I confirmed with him three times that they would have em in my size in a 11, and doing FCFS. I was there first in line, when this dude came and opened the shop, he told everyone in line that no more big sizes, only one pair of size 9 left. He then even sold em to a person behind me because that's not my size. I was so pissed, and never went back there ever since.
mad.gif
I end up have to pay resell for a pair.

Besides that, he always want u to buy a t-shirt or some shoe cleaner when u buy shoes there.
he is the manager, his name is phil. hes been there for as long as i remember. since 2006. ALOT of shoe palaces make you buy a shirt with the shoes. so wack
I used to shop at that shoe palace when I was still playing ball at SJSU. If you wasn't coo with the manager there your chances of getting anything limited was slim. Lucky for me I was coo with him lol
lol yup he held me 2 pairs of 2006 Fire Red and DTRT 3s when they came out. but he ****ed me over on a few other releases so i stopped coming back 

You guys that idolize Jordan are sad. To say it doesn't represent Jordan is wrong. His name is on the company for god sake. If he didn't like the direction of the company he would just have people replaced who shared his vision. Also try expanding your options a little, Kordan likes them enough to be seen wearing them. It's cool to not like every cw but don't come on to a thread about a particular cw and Put it down that's just a waist of your energy. Cop what you like and keep moving. Well enough with my rant and I hope that copped this pack enjoy their kicks.

At this point Jordan is no more than a figure head for the brand. He collects his massive royalties and laughs hysterically as he walks to the bank. Does he really have say in regards to Jordan Brand direction or the power to fire/hire people as he sees fit? Probably not. If he had either I'm sure a better product would be produced. Then again he probably sees cheaper materials = more product = more royalties. So maybe he does have influence or at least goes along with their approach.

Anyways finishline did cancel my 3 but I will be getting the IV's tomorrow from ordering from courtside.
Does he get royalties as in a certain amount of money per pair sold?

anyone have info for Shoe Palace's release in SoCal? I havent seen anything from their twitter after the first tweet announcing the release this week.

I hate to discourage people from trying to get your shoes but i know for past experience that most, IF NOT ALL, shoe palaces hold most of their stock for people... ive had multiple friends work there and tell me the raffle is not real, they just call the people they want (usually the same people everytime). and if they have any left overs, then they do the raffle for their last 5-6 pairs lol

heres Shoe Palace Valley Fair. holding shoes for Kap

(I know celebs and high profile athletes are a different story but this location is known to hold their shoes for a BUNCH of the niners).... also, i know a few people that get their pairs held for them everytime at other SP locations.

Whats the point? Dont waste your time with SP raffles. waste of time and gas. some SPs still do FCFS tho. 

**I should be getting my fear 4s in from NDC today.
It's still worth the shot to me. Every store holds pairs for people, so I don't know what the difference is.

Here's my 2 set of the fear packs. after 11 hours of camping with my wife we are able to cop 2 sets.

im not sure how much the retail there in the US but here in Canada Jordan always retail for $200. 1 set to wear and 1 set for back up.

It's true about ShoePalace.  Shadiest place ever.  Kinda like the Galaxy Zoom Rookie restock that never happened because of a "computer software glitch."

With that said, if someone has a pair of Fear 3's in a size 10 and is feeling charitable and wants to sell them to be for close to box price, hit me up or even 11 Lows.  Nothing I'm really looking forward to for awhile.  Hopefully Nike announces something random for next month, looking blah except for the elusive 3lab5.

Haven't been here in a couple of days, gf dislocated her patella… in yoga class... while laying down… lol, it went sideways. Anyways did I miss any V drops? Feeling a tad lazy lol

Wow..I can't believe many people don't do much research before purchasing shoes from BIG CARTEL sites.

http://kicksasap.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-4-fear

This place had one of the cheapest prices along w/their 10% off coupon.  But after doing research and not even having any feedbacks, I stayed away.  I even asked the seller if he gets his shoes from any of the big box retailers w/o him revealing exactly who...he states it's not a mom/pop shop but he won't even acknowledge if it's among this list: Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, FinishLine, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, EastBay.  He did state he allows refunds after he films and takes pictures of the shoe that you bought.  It's just funny how he wouldn't state a simple YES or NO w/o actually revealing the actual source.  

The reason I bring this up is because there are people on bigcartel or even stores that source them (i.e. SOLELAND, SNEAKERS EDGE on BIG CARTEL) from a chinese factory in China that MAY not have the Nike authorization.  It can be variants/fakes or even B grades that they are supplying to these stores.  

Wow..I can't believe many people don't do much research before purchasing shoes from BIG CARTEL sites.

http://kicksasap.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-4-fear

This place had one of the cheapest prices along w/their 10% off coupon.  But after doing research and not even having any feedbacks, I stayed away.  I even asked the seller if he gets his shoes from any of the big box retailers w/o him revealing exactly who...he states it's not a mom/pop shop but he won't even acknowledge if it's among this list: Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, FinishLine, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, EastBay.  He did state he allows refunds after he films and takes pictures of the shoe that you bought.  It's just funny how he wouldn't state a simple YES or NO w/o actually revealing the actual source.  

The reason I bring this up is because there are people on bigcartel or even stores that source them (i.e. SOLELAND, SNEAKERS EDGE on BIG CARTEL) from a chinese factory in China that MAY not have the Nike authorization.  It can be variants/fakes or even B grades that they are supplying to these stores.  
I found this website and purchased it with 10off coupon and I also did some research. But it looks like he sold some pair already and he was like he can't reveal his sneaker source for business reasons but it comes from a retail location that he has family ties with. Also he said shoes are ship from the west coast in the US not overseas and takes pictures or video of the shoes I bought.

I found this website and purchased it with 10off coupon and I also did some research. But it looks like he sold some pair already and he was like he can't reveal his sneaker source for business reasons but it comes from a retail location that he has family ties with. Also he said shoes are ship from the west coast in the US not overseas and takes pictures or video of the shoes I bought.
Exactly what he told me as well.  But for him not being able to even answer a YES OR NO to the list of stores that I provided (because being a store in the WEST COAST, those would primarily be the major chains that would be reputable and also to have a complete size run, it would only seem plausible to get it from a big box retailer vs. a boutique store in the West Coast (i.e. undefeated, primiere, bows&arrows, primitive, etc).  It just seems shady especially when these Fear Jordans are QS.  Not many stores have these type of accounts.  Not to mention, Sneaker Edge on BIG CARTEL had these preorders up months ahead and his source was from this China factory that "supposedly" is a Nike factory (i.e grey market or fake variants) that not only supply him but also SOLELAND (and another store in Indiana) which has had numerous accusations of selling variants.  

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone think the material on the fear 4's feel a little different from the material of the toro and green glow 4's? I thought they were all made out of the nubuck, but the fear 4's seem to be more of a suede-like material. Maybe this was part of why they bumped the price to 175 for the 4's, cuz I do like the feel of the material on the fear 4's better than the toro and gg materials

That's exactly right. Does anyone remember NT'er woodr0? Well, he worked at Finishline and in the Concord aftermath thread and I think some others, he mentioned that something like 10,000 pairs of Concords showed up in inventory in some warehouse. He had no other information, though. Most didn't bring it up, but I saw him mention is a few times. Then we see the restock at their story in Indy and the restocks online and everyone was scratching their heads when woodr0 has the info all along.

o sheet, sorry to bring this up...but yea bros right when i found out the good info, i got banned on NT. Lol, i pleaded with the mods for a second chance, I swore I wud never do it again!!!! but if i recall it was the "main mod" and he wasnt having it. I did tell him i had exclusive info on concords straight from FNL and he say i no, u banned

Im serious. My shoe palace at the mall. Is doing a restock on the 3 and 4

Guy told me. You gotta buy 2 nike shirts with the shoes in order for me to sell

Shirts there are abou 30 dollars a piece. 30+30+175

Might as well just buy re sell

Just out of curiosity, does anyone think the material on the fear 4's feel a little different from the material of the toro and green glow 4's? I thought they were all made out of the nubuck, but the fear 4's seem to be more of a suede-like material. Maybe this was part of why they bumped the price to 175 for the 4's, cuz I do like the feel of the material on the fear 4's better than the toro and gg materials

I said the same a few pages back. Definitely a different material. My shoes came creased already in the box. Soft smooth materil and I love it....ai just know they will crease majorly when I do wear

Back
Top Bottom