Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

now thats scum... 0 feedback, obvious fake (ie - a bad one), and this dude goes on to say that they share an authorized account and they kicks are 100% legit... retro card on top of that.  

mean.gif

Im serious. My shoe palace at the mall. Is doing a restock on the 3 and 4

Guy told me. You gotta buy 2 nike shirts with the shoes in order for me to sell

Shirts there are abou 30 dollars a piece. 30+30+175

Might as well just buy re sell
smh. i got my 4s but i signed up @ 2 SPs for someone else ...  told me the same thing

do they sell infant gear? lol

That sounds about right. My Shoe Palace is sleazy too. I went there for a raffle ticket for the Black Toe 1's a few months back and they said the biggest size they had was a 10. I sure they sold the big sizes to their homies or made you buy shirts to get the shoes.They charge over retail for most of their "hype" releases online and blames the "hoops" they have to jump through with Nike as their rationale for charging over MSRP. I pretty much stop shopping with them altogether. There are so many legit big box retailers and even several mom and pop shops that charge retail and treat these customers fairly for me to waste my time with Shoe Palace.

That's exactly right. Does anyone remember NT'er woodr0? Well, he worked at Finishline and in the Concord aftermath thread and I think some others, he mentioned that something like 10,000 pairs of Concords showed up in inventory in some warehouse. He had no other information, though. Most didn't bring it up, but I saw him mention is a few times. Then we see the restock at their story in Indy and the restocks online and everyone was scratching their heads when woodr0 has the info all along.

o sheet, sorry to bring this up...but yea bros right when i found out the good info, i got banned on NT. Lol, i pleaded with the mods for a second chance, I swore I wud never do it again!!!! but if i recall it was the "main mod" and he wasnt having it. I did tell him i had exclusive info on concords straight from FNL and he say i no, u banned
What did you get banned for?

That sounds about right. My Shoe Palace is sleazy too. I went there for a raffle ticket for the Black Toe 1's a few months back and they said the biggest size they had was a 10. I sure they sold the big sizes to their homies or made you buy shirts to get the shoes.They charge over retail for most of their "hype" releases online and blames the "hoops" they have to jump through with Nike as their rationale for charging over MSRP. I pretty much stop shopping with them altogether. There are so many legit big box retailers and even several mom and pop shops that charge retail and treat these customers fairly for me to waste my time with Shoe Palace.
theyre not even an authorized retailer. ask nike

Yup this was pretty lame. Went into SP to help a friend get a pair and they said buy 2 pieces of apparel with the shoe. SMH 
mean.gif

theyre not even an authorized retailer. ask nike
How in the hell is that possible? They sell gm nikes?
no, not sure if they use a different name/company, but i asked nike before, they said no theyre not on the list lol
I think they're an authorized retailer. There's no way they would get shoes direct from Nike if they weren't. I just don't like their business practices. Sure there are some questionable HOH, Nikestores, FNL, etc. But my experience with Shoe Palace is that all or most of their stores are shady. When I heard they were stocking Fear 3's and 4's, my first thought was how many shirts do I need to buy? I guess now we know...2. 
laugh.gif

So, how do you guys feel about Shiekh?
Their stuff is legit, but I always find them to be shady ever since they opened their first store around here over 10 years ago. Their whole raffle process is rigged to the max. They blatantly state something like 'if you buy a shoe cleaner, you can have 5 more raffle tickets' :lol: This was at multiple branches. They also mark some stuff up. They had a raffle for the Shaqnosis that retailed for $115. Dudes tagged over and were trying to sell for $155 :smh: The only good policy I like is that all their sales are finals for this raffle stuff. This is why a lot of kids ended up trying to sell for retail just to break off.

Grabbed the last pair of IVs sz 11 at Villa, guess it was returned earlier in the day and put on display. Sales associate played dumb and said he didn't even know they had any left. I'm 99% sure he told one of his boys to come cop for him I just beat him to it. The pair was pretty well hidden on the top shelf mostly out of sight. Thought it was a Son of Mars at first glance 
laugh.gif

Here's my 2 set of the fear packs. after 11 hours of camping with my wife we are able to cop 2 sets.

im not sure how much the retail there in the US but here in Canada Jordan always retail for $200. 1 set to wear and 1 set for back up.
you got got, 1200 dollar pile of junk
laugh.gif
 JB retail is already a ripoff with one shoe it just seems so amplified with 6 in one sitting lol

I saw a few pages back someone said 4000 approx Fear 5's was made. Anyone able to confirm or tell me how many DB's get produced outta curiousity? Thanks

any T.O. NTers lining up/camping for the fear 5s later tonight?

i know they're re-releasing a bunch of other heat too, especially in my size. i'm jelly i wish I was there lol

Last edited:
what stores are re-releasing the fear packs
shoe palace. but some shady stuff is going on there

for the fear pack 3 and 4

u need to purchase 2 of their nike shirts to go with it.   

and since they dont take returns. ur paying way over retail.

because their shirts for nike run about 30 with tax

Back
Top Bottom