Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

My Jordan 3 eastbay pairs came in. Both pairs toebox are precreased and one of the pairs hangtag is missing. Did eastbay get all the b-grade pairs from Nike
mean.gif

retailers back ordered =  nike called back all the outlet headed pairs

not srs

Last edited:
My Jordan 3 eastbay pairs came in. Both pairs toebox are precreased and one of the pairs hangtag is missing. Did eastbay get all the b-grade pairs from Nike :smh:

My hang tag was removed from the 3's when I got them from Eastbay. The shoes looked as if someone decided to try them on and then at the last second decided not to and threw them in the box. I think it is now standard policy for Eastbay to try on and wear each shoe prior to shipment to give it that "worn" look.

my pair came from eastbay and the box was smashed to hell from UPS and the toe box was creased.. I complained and the eastbay rep gave me a 20 dollar gift card.. now I just have to wait until I can use a discount on the rasberry lows and get em for 20% off plus a 20 a dollar gift card!  shyyyyttt!!! 

shoulda just sent it to an NTer or someone in need...

They were a 7 and I never saw anyone post they needed that size. I have sold to help others in the past but I've had issues in the past so instead of go through the hassle this time around...I sent back to NDC.

The guy who tried burning me for my 4's and 5"s just text me and asked if I'd be shipping in the morning. I said Yea, I should be able to. Haha.

Just got my 4's, must say there nice. But i was expecting the nubuck to be longer haired like black grape length, all the videos make em look like u can make u brushed diff colours each way u brush em, mine do it but not like crazy, still totally diff to glows material. And that black upper leather is sick. JB needa make all kicks like this, and il be fine with the price hike. If thats what it takes.

Last edited:
View media item 565386
Honestly am really suprised with these! I thought they would just be like glows but diff colour. But damn! That suede and that black upper leather and tounge is just too sick! Glad i completed the pack now.

Not surprised. These stupid kids wear them for the first day of school and their Instagram photo shoots, then put to up over on ebay because they can't really afford it.
Yup, right on schedule.  First day done shoes go on Bay, I hope they sit for MONTHS or they take a major loss on them.  People camping out for shoes so these like a-holes can wear them once and sell them.

Y'all need to chill on the buying/selling/trading.

Been deleting posts and handing out warnings.

View media item 565386
Honestly am really suprised with these! I thought they would just be like glows but diff colour. But damn! That suede and that black upper leather and tounge is just too sick! Glad i completed the pack now.

u were the guy that asked for help overseas right? how did u end up finding that one?

Back
Top Bottom