Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Just texted him back with this.

"That's funny because i contacted PayPal too and they told me the only emails they would send to me would be saying that the funds would be in my account immediately and that they didn't have any type of thing where u start a payment and it gets held until shipping confirmation is confirmed. I sent them the e-mail I got from you and they said the transaction id in the corner was invalid, meaning it didn't exist. They said whenever u get a email from PayPal it has are full name, not dear PayPal member or PayPal user, like ure e-mail did. And they also said that while they did have ure e-mail on file, there were no transactions for $XXX made from ure account and u had no transactions pending."

I think this guys crazy. After I told him all that stuff, he still asks me if I would send them out?!?! I'm like is this real life??

Wow. At least the guy who tried to get some shoes from me hasn't contacted me since he sent me the fraudulent paypal email.

OK. So guy just sent me this.
"Its a tracking payment when shoes get to my house your money will be release because i just has somebody bail out on me last min and thought he can still my money."
So I put
"I'm not new to this. I even confirmed with PayPal that money is immediately put in are PayPal account when funds are sent to it. Also, I contacted PayPal and asked them if I had any money transfers that were on hold or had been sent to my account. Also, I asked several other people who do a lot of sales through PayPal that told me they never ship anything until the money is in their PayPal account and that the money immediately goes into their PayPal account. There's no "hold" of any type. If there was a problem where I didn't send ure item, u could easily put in a claim with PayPal and get ure money back. Now if I had sent u the item and u never paid me for it, PayPal would have no record of me sending u anything so I would be out $735 and u would've got a couple really nice, very hard to get pairs of sneakers, overnighted at my expense mind you, for the bubble."
Now he writes back
"Paying is no problem i contacted paypal when payment was made im not some dude trying to scam you i contacted paypal and thet said once tracking start payment."

I still don't trust it and I'm not doing business with this guy, but does that sound at all feasible??
It's a scam dude. 100% scam. Someone tried this with me once. But this guy your dealing with is persistent.

It's a scam dude. 100% scam. Someone tried this with me once. But this guy your dealing with is persistent.

Yea. I've definitely realized it at this point and will definitely not be shipping even if the money goes in my account. I just can't believe how, even after he's basically been caught and thrown under the bus by PayPal that he keeps trying to work something out. That's crazy to me anyway.

I just dont get it.. The V are so sought after.. Does anyone know the # made? I think 1 place here had them..

HOLD UP HOLD UP.

YALLL NEW AGE SNEAKER DORKS ARE REALLY SAYING THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DMP.

I AM LEGIT SHOCKED RIGHT NOW

I am KICKING myself. I have a pair of True Blue 3s in a UK7/US8 and they're a bit roomy. I thought I'd be able to size down to a US 7Y with no trouble, to save a bit of cash. They arrived today and I can't wear them! ****. So now I have a pair of 7Ys that I'm gonna have to sell and no chance of getting a proper size at any decent price. Should have just copped the 7/8 when I had the chance. Maybe I should just stick to Roshes.

View media item 566143

hey got my fears now, must say the 3 is my least favorite-gonna move them...maybe if they can get the shape right again jus one time i would appreciate newer 3s more, but 4s are amazing, hard to tell its leather on the black part of the upper and tongue

Well, I thought the scammer had finally given up, but he just text me with "It will show pending once tracking label is active" it was amusing at the beginning but now I think I gotta just start ignoring him. I mean I even told him I sent his scammer email to PayPal for investigation and he's still trying to get me to send them!! Unreal. I'm wondering if the shipping address he gave me is legit though. Anyone from Memphis?? Haha

Well, I thought the scammer had finally given up, but he just text me with "It will show pending once tracking label is active" it was amusing at the beginning but now I think I gotta just start ignoring him. I mean I even told him I sent his scammer email to PayPal for investigation and he's still trying to get me to send them!! Unreal. I'm wondering if the shipping address he gave me is legit though. Anyone from Memphis?? Haha
Similar thing happen to me before. I got text saying that she has son in naigria and she wants to buy the shoes for his son's birthday gift. The shoes were like bred11 and barkley posite. Anyway she said she paid me with western union so I called western union to check up because email was definitely scam. And I even called the number but she never answered the phone. I told her to pay throw paypal if she really wants me to ship the shows and I got another mail in same format as previous one. Only difference was paypal logo not western union. As I found out it was actually the guy I was talking to and I told him to fxxx off. He said he would sue me or something but I ignored. Because it was all BS and this nigrian can't really sue me.

Similar thing happen to me before. I got text saying that she has son in naigria and she wants to buy the shoes for his son's birthday gift. The shoes were like bred11 and barkley posite. Anyway she said she paid me with western union so I called western union to check up because email was definitely scam. And I even called the number but she never answered the phone. I told her to pay throw paypal if she really wants me to ship the shows and I got another mail in same format as previous one. Only difference was paypal logo not western union. As I found out it was actually the guy I was talking to and I told him to fxxx off. He said he would sue me or something but I ignored. Because it was all BS and this nigrian can't really sue me.

The guy said he really wants the 4's and 5's still and would make payment to PayPal immediately. I said don't worry about it, I wouldn't sell to him even if the money was in my account. Two minutes later, he starts calling my phone. He's called like 3 times already. And wouldn't u know it, the number comes up but the name is private. Haha

The III's are nice. They have pretty good quality, as do the IV's. don't understand why the orange puts people off of the III's.

The guy said he really wants the 4's and 5's still and would make payment to PayPal immediately. I said don't worry about it, I wouldn't sell to him even if the money was in my account. Two minutes later, he starts calling my phone. He's called like 3 times already. And wouldn't u know it, the number comes up but the name is private. Haha
Just mail him a pile of poo

Back
Top Bottom