Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Do all the guys that are saying the IV's are the best have the V's?

I can't speak for everybody, but yes, I have 2 pairs of V's, 3 Pairs of IV's and 1 pair of III's. The IV's are the best IMO and this is why I have 3 pairs of IV's. Don't get me wrong, the V's are nice, but I like the IV's better. I was surprised by the III's, because I wasn't going to grab those at all, but they were nicer than what I expected.

IMO the Fear pack goes:

4>5>3's

:smokin

i heard there was gonna be restock on 3s and 4s only . i really hope this is true i have the 4s but missed out on 3s and really dont wanna pay 250+

i heard there was gonna be restock on 3s and 4s only . i really hope this is true i have the 4s but missed out on 3s and really dont wanna pay 250+

I can see it. There are some dead weekends in October for jordan brand and it would coincide with the fear theme and nike holding back stock to create hype kind of like the 9 set.

thought so, i wasn't going to cop, im still waiting for that FNL link to add sizes 
nerd.gif

hopefully a cyber monday or black friday release

All you guys with IIIs and IVs... do they run true to size? Need to know before I commit to buy. I'm an 11 but about to buy size 12.. I can do a 12 if they run true. 

I don't wanna get busted like I did on Cav IVs. I bought a 12 and it was mad big... where as the 2012 Thunder IV size 12 was true to size....

Any help would be appreciated...

All you guys with IIIs and IVs... do they run true to size? Need to know before I commit to buy. I'm an 11 but about to buy size 12.. I can do a 12 if they run true. 

I don't wanna get busted like I did on Cav IVs. I bought a 12 and it was mad big... where as the 2012 Thunder IV size 12 was true to size....

Any help would be appreciated...

I can speak for the IV's to say they sound like there gonna be too big for ya, cant say for III's havnt touched mine yet. But i got cavs and thunders and found that the thunders did run tighter. Ur call tho man but from what you told me and my experience on that shoe it may be a CAV situation for ya, sneakershield is the best thing ive found for big sizes, cuts half a size out for me if i cant get my exact size. Hope thats been somewhat of a help

I think that's a good price..
I'm looking for a second pair of IV's and $220 is what I'm looking to pay..

Good luck finding someone silly enough to sell a $185 after tax sold out shoe for a measly profit of $19 after PayPal/ship fees. And if the sell happens via eBay or kixify or similar, a loss. I truly wonder if buyers of shoes from a seller even ever crunch the numbers when they expect a certain price range. I don't know anyone who puts out thousands of dollars to lose money or to literally make peanuts. Do buyers such as yourself not believe someone should be appropriately rewarded for their time/effort to get such shoes?

Why is it people want a regular guy to make chump change selling a shoe but no complaints occur when billion dollar resellers (Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, etc...) consistently make 70-100% profit. I don't understand the logic where no one has issue with the rich getting richer but the guy barely making anything is expected to gift shoes or barely cover gas/time/effort.

So in a drunken stupor after the Texans crazy comeback win last night(few hours ago) I ended up winning the bid for the IV's...

based on the mobile browser they had 8,9,10 but I dunno if they were live or not....

Last edited:
So the same guy who tried scamming me out of my 4's and 5's about a week ago is now trying to do it again. He used the same eBay profile but changed his phone number and told me he's looking to buy them for his son. This guy is comical to me. I was gonna just let it be, but now he's really bothering me. I'm gonna notify eBay eventually, but I want to mess with him first. Ideas??

Back
Top Bottom