Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The one morning I'm not hawking FNL.....
mad.gif
- Good to see 2 out of 3 of the pairs with to NT...although we know #catgang's got those headed to the bay. I'm sure FNL only had 1 pair of each size.

Usually when they post random sizes up online in the mornings they're leftover stock from stores. When I've gotten through before, most notably on the Royal OG 1's, they came with a receipt from a store. I can't believe some store had 3 pairs just hanging around.....

At least there's hope FNL could pull one of there crazy restocks like they've done in the past and these could show up again.....now that'd be nice!

Looks like it might get cancelled... Sales Rep just did an inventory check and he said no inventory is showing at all in the warehouse. Hopefully their wrong and your order goes through.
They could be coming from a store....not FNL's online warehouse.

I can't believe I missed out on this FNL release...  I already have a size 11 but wanted my size 13.   Oh well on to the next. 

From personal experience I know Fnl is notorious of cancelling orders.
The worst thing about it is they don't notify you, you have to check yourself.
Hope you guys get the V's, it's always nice to get a gem here or there.

They could be coming from a store....not FNL's online warehouse.

I thought they were in store release only... Why would they sell them online?

Like the guy said, I'm surprise they have pairs sitting in stores just like that. From what I know only a certain amount of stores got these. I'm pretty sure it went to high traffic stores.

Just ordered the 3 from a seller on Ebay for $260 shipped. Not bad considering it was a size 13 which
tend to be hard to find at times. I've been searching since the release for the 3's and this was the lowest price I could find.
I think it was a fair price. Can't imagine them going any lower.

So the same guy who tried scamming me out of my 4's and 5's about a week ago is now trying to do it again. He used the same eBay profile but changed his phone number and told me he's looking to buy them for his son. This guy is comical to me. I was gonna just let it be, but now he's really bothering me. I'm gonna notify eBay eventually, but I want to mess with him first. Ideas??

Why mess with him, what do you gain. Just block him and be done with it.,

Some sizes of the 3's have been hard to find. My buddy wanted a pair and I could not for the life of me find a sz 9 anywhere. Couldn't find any for sale on IG....some sizes must have been pretty hard to come buy.

The 3's are the sleeper in this pack IMO, quality is real nice and they are way more limited than the 4's so anything 'round the 250 mark is a good price on the black market.

From personal experience I know Fnl is notorious of cancelling orders.
The worst thing about it is they don't notify you, you have to check yourself.
Hope you guys get the V's, it's always nice to get a gem here or there.
I've had a ton of orders canceled from FNL.  I'm not really optimistic on this one, but we shall see.

Good luck finding someone silly enough to sell a $185 after tax sold out shoe for a measly profit of $19 after PayPal/ship fees. And if the sell happens via eBay or kixify or similar, a loss. I truly wonder if buyers of shoes from a seller even ever crunch the numbers when they expect a certain price range. I don't know anyone who puts out thousands of dollars to lose money or to literally make peanuts. Do buyers such as yourself not believe someone should be appropriately rewarded for their time/effort to get such shoes?

Why is it people want a regular guy to make chump change selling a shoe but no complaints occur when billion dollar resellers (Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, etc...) consistently make 70-100% profit. I don't understand the logic where no one has issue with the rich getting richer but the guy barely making anything is expected to gift shoes or barely cover gas/time/effort.

This is one of the best posts I have read., straight truth brother.

When I miss out on a release, I search for the best price I can find and go from there.
The market supply and demand will set the price, nothing else.
Having unrealistic expectations only results in disappointment.

Sure I wanted to find a Fear Pack Jordan 3 for retail but when that didn't work out I purchased them for
$260 from a resller which was a fair in my opinion. I never had a set price I wanted to pay, just the best price
I could negotiate.

i hope you guys get your pair, i saw them but none my size.

FNL is so unpredictable, still pissed they cancelled my roshe run FB's.

To those that did get your order in for the Fear 5's sizes 8, 9, and 10 were the only sizes available. They only had one per size and they are NOT coming from the warehouse. The store location that had those shoes in their inventory "claimed" to have sold out at the time the shoes popped back up into FNL system last week. More than likely those shoes are being held for Corporate Employees. There is a 99.9% chance your orders will be No Stocked and cancelled UNLESS those individuals that had the shoes on hold just decided to forget them. Still with all that said, KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom