Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Missed it this time, but I bet whoever got through this time gets the shoes..
eyes.gif
Shoes were on the site for a good 5 mins before they sold out.  Let's see if any cancellations are sent out.

Sizes 8, 9, and 10 were all 3 back up. I got cart jacked on size 10, then size 9, then checked out the size 8. Awaiting cancellation status, but I'll jus do what I did when they let me order 4 pairs of Concords cyber Monday week. Got my pair on Monday and it shipped and all, got those. Got through on the size 10's they put up Tuesday and 2 pairs on Wednesday, those were canceled bc a site glitch but I still got a $50 gift card for my troubles.

Sizes 8, 9, and 10 were all 3 back up. I got cart jacked on size 10, then size 9, then checked out the size 8. Awaiting cancellation status, but I'll jus do what I did when they let me order 4 pairs of Concords cyber Monday week. Got my pair on Monday and it shipped and all, got those. Got through on the size 10's they put up Tuesday and 2 pairs on Wednesday, those were canceled bc a site glitch but I still got a $50 gift card for my troubles.
I wonder if those were the same 3 sizes that got cancelled the other day?

All this *****ing needs to go into PM's stop spamming this thread gees!
On another note
Flightclub has the 5's back up...
Its not spamming.. Its appropriate conversation.

And if the mods don't have any problems with the convo..

Then I guess you just have to sit in the peanut gallery with your jimmies rustled..

Or you could use the block feature..?

Its not spamming.. Its appropriate conversation.

And if the mods don't have any problems with the convo..

Then I guess you just have to sit in the peanut gallery with your jimmies rustled..

Or you could use the block feature..?

Il just get out the popcorn and watch lol

Figured the disagreement would be over by now to be honest.

That said, these were around locally. Thanks to a fellow niketalker I grabbed them today. Didn't realize the green glows were so different.

Awesome. Nice work man. Side by side in hand makes my love for the glows almost become hate haha. Fears are too nice, that materials gonna look beat though after a few wear i feel but it is what it is

Because it seems highly unlikely anyone would be able to order a pair of the V's online.

if you were up on game you'd know that the FNL page has been up since even before they released, 

the smart dudes kept an eye on it and were able to get the only 3 that popped up.

thats why people should read the prior pages instead of just typing.
I was up on game. I've read every post on this thread and copped two pairs for retail.

If you purchase through eBay, you pay auto by sending payment and its not via gift. If the item doesn't arrive, or it arrives not as described, you inform eBay who informs the seller and the seller has a period to remedy the situation. If they do not, PayPal will remove the money and refund you. Also once the situation is reported, the money is held from the access of the seller until a resolution is reached. If the seller decides to drag the situation out, you're still looking st a refund in 45 days or less.
be careful. you can only open up one dispute. id suggest you DO NOT open a dispute using eBAY. if you do, then paypal will tell you that they cannot open one, because you put a dispute through eBAY. instead, for any disputes, open a dispute going through PAYPAL.    if the situation occurs, lost shoes, stolen shoes, replica's, or scams.. YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.. sshhhheeit, I had a pair of pine foams stolen from my door , because the seller did not put signature on delivery. I filed a police report, and sure enough, paypal refunded my money back from the seller.   i felt bad for the seller, but he said "he forgot to put signature delivery".. guess it was his fault.

Back
Top Bottom