Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Because it seems highly unlikely anyone would be able to order a pair of the V's online.
well the size 8, 9 and 10 popped up on FNL this morning and i was able to checkout with the size 9. if it gets cancelled, i wouldnt be surprised. if i get a shipping email, i will let you guys know

Because it seems highly unlikely anyone would be able to order a pair of the V's online.

Why call ducktales when the evidence was just sitting there? Multiple people said they saw the sizes up and many more saw the product page when searching on Finishline even though it then said not available.

if you were up on game you'd know that the FNL page has been up since even before they released, 

the smart dudes kept an eye on it and were able to get the only 3 that popped up.

thats why people should read the prior pages instead of just typing.

Why call ducktales when the evidence was just sitting there? Multiple people said they saw the sizes up and many more saw the product page when searching on Finishline even though it then said not available.
That's cool, but I bring it up because we all know how thirsty some people are for e-fame. This could have very easily been a Photoshop. I'm not accusing him of it, but I'm just a little perplexed that I'm the only one that questioned its validity when NT is famous for that.

Last edited:

That's cool, but I bring it up because we all know how thirsty some people are for e-fame. This could have very easily been a Photoshop. I'm not accusing him of it, but I'm just a little perplexed that I'm the only one that questioned its validity when NT is famous for that.

the same can be said that we know NT is thirsty to try and call someone out. again, the evidence was there that dude wasn't lying. that's why you were the only one questioning things.

4wrestling posted his screen shot too. what makes his more authentic than the other dude?

Last edited:
Actually I didn't at all in that post say anything "personal" about you. I was speaking more for what I see all the time from many buyers. And the 220 is fine, if its a Craig's list post and you meet in person, he will make $35 because of no shipping or PayPal fee or eBay. But the point was buyers don't take fees or effort into account when they want the price to be a certain amount. And I didn't fail at all with my point, its the truth and it made complete sense. Just because you don't like my post doesn't equate to failure.

images

Actually you did fail.

Nowhere in my post did I mention that I was only looking online. You assumed that.

And then started with the "Do buyers like yourself crunch numbers" nonsense.. (Btw..How is that not personal?)

Like I don't know how paypal and shipping works.. 

It's people like you who made buying sneakers all weird..

Talkin bout you invested thousands.. I couldn't care less what you invested.

The bottom line is..

As long as people avoid petty resellers who think they are sitting on gold.. Such as yourself..

Then these can still be had for $220.. 

just checked my status, cancelled as well...was expecting it. and to the person who thought i photoshopped, nope i didnt and could care less about "e-fame"

images

Actually you did fail.
Nowhere in my post did I mention that I was only looking online. You assumed that.
And then started with the "Do buyers like yourself crunch numbers" nonsense.. (Btw..How is that not personal?)
Like I don't know how paypal and shipping works.. 

It's people like you who made buying sneakers all weird..
Talkin bout you invested thousands.. I couldn't care less what you invested.
The bottom line is..
As long as people avoid petty resellers who think they are sitting on gold.. Such as yourself..
Then these can still be had for $220.. 

Cool story. Whatever ya say. Have a good one. I find it extremely ironic that you complain about someone making assumptions and personal remarks, but you turn around and do the exact same. Worlds full of hypocritical people quick to go off, but then do the exact same they are complaining about. So good for you. Glad you know all about me from a post or 2.

Waiting on the III's. Found a pair of 3's for $200 shipped. Regret not getting these on Eastbay.

Last edited:
Cool story. Whatever ya say. Have a good one. I find it extremely ironic that you complain about someone making assumptions and personal remarks, but you turn around and do the exact same. Worlds full of hypocritical people quick to go off, but then do the exact same they are complaining about. So good for you. Glad you know all about me from a post or 2.
Everything I said was true. No assumptions.

Skedaddle.

All this *****ing needs to go into PM's stop spamming this thread gees!
On another note
Flightclub has the 5's back up...

Back
Top Bottom