Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

supposedly Jersey Gardens Nike outlet was to get the Fear 4s. I go in around 12:30 and asked an employee who was stocking shelves. "any B grade retros for sale or available to purchase. I don't see them on display ". his answer and I could tell he was lying and was probably told to tell all customers this "I don't know anything or heard of any restocks" so shady some places are

Just got a pair of fear IVs from San Ysidro nike outlet in SD...walked in 15 min after opening...159 plus tax...comes in replacement Jordan box...easiest pickup in a while with no raffle camp hassle bs
picked up a wristband pair at 7

decided to go back at 10 when they opened again to see if they had any left over from the morning because they were supposed to have 140 pairs and there was around 100 in line at 7 so they still had some when i went at 10 so i took another pair. an employee almost didnt wanna let me cop the 2nd though. he asked if i had been there earlier because i looked familiar and it was only 1 per person, i told him no but he kept staring at me all suspicious. i just walked away and started looking through some clothes while another employee went to get my pair in the back lol.

how much are the fear 4s going for at the outlet?  thinking about heading to the orlando one to see if they get some fear 4s if the i can get it for like 100 bucks

Anybody notice the air jordan tag on the inside of the tongue is upside down?
Best thing I've heard all day 
happy.gif

I know. The factory worker must have been drinking that day.
They are mocking you my friend. I cant stand here and let u believe that its a defect. The Air Jordan tag is supposed to be upside down on the inside tongue. Its not a defect. Back in the day dudes used to flip the tongues out and you could read the air jordan from the front. Thats why jordan tongues are so big. We called it "tongue ****** em". But yea its supposed to be upside down.

Last edited:
how much are the fear 4s going for at the outlet?  thinking about heading to the orlando one to see if they get some fear 4s if the i can get it for like 100 bucks

Heard $149.99 which is basically a few bucks less than retail.

Nike is still cleaning up and creating unnecessary hype for th outlet game.

COOL FACT of the Day: ALL Original Air Jordan IV (4) & V (5) had the Tag UPSIDE DOWN. It was built like that so you could flip it over so others could read it.

The only time they've changed that has been on SOME of the Latest Retros of the Last Few Years.

Just thought the Kids should know before they go nuts. LOL

i wish retros dropped at the outlets by me (jackson outlets & jersey shore outlets), or anything even good for that matter. don't feel like driving an hour and a half down to AC just to pick up retro 4s.

Wore my fear 5's out again tonight. Definitely one of the more "adult" looking releases as of recent. Turned a few heads. They seem to have a sort of sneaker boot look to them. I think ima have to double up on them. Resell is ridiculous though. Im glad i let my bel airs go. I feel they are too adolescent. Shadow 1's Chicago 10's Fear 5's and olive 9's are my current JB rotation. Grown man status
Swag.

i wish retros dropped at the outlets by me (jackson outlets & jersey shore outlets), or anything even good for that matter. don't feel like driving an hour and a half down to AC just to pick up retro 4s.
Jackson NJ outlet had Toro 4's.  I picked up a pair on Saturday.   They weren't out on display.  You had to ask an employee on the floor and they would get your size in the back.   my pair was pretty flawless.  It just didn't come in the normal Jordan 4 box.  Came in a black jordan replacement box.   $140

Back
Top Bottom