Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

:lol: @ dudes trying to rub of the B on their B-grades, who the heck is going too see it anyway?

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to rub of the B on their B-grades, who the heck is going too see it anyway?
"OCD" 
roll.gif

Its funny, but if you can rub off a b grade stamp and have it look like a grade stamp and takes stuff all effort, go for it. I mean i wouldnt lol but who cares if someone does.

B grades are better than the one that the factory simply throws away instead of going to an outlet . LOL

Last edited:
I never said I was confident in finding a pair for that price. I said i'm not looking to spend over $400 on a pair of shoes.
If there are opportunities to pay less than $400, which I have seen on two separate occasions but was too slow to snatch them up why should I just settle?
Most deals I find have been me being patient and not jumping on the first thing I see and it's worked out for me so far.
Not like I'm dying to have the shoes so if they pop-up again, cool. And if not then that's money saved.

Your reply pointing out they were listed here for 350 recently seemed as though you were giving reason in your confidence. But I agree with you, patience is key in finding a deal. With almost any other shoe, I'd agree with you. Patience will get you far. But not with these. As more and more pairs dry up, the price is only going to rise. Normally the trend is the shoes are worth the most a few days after release and decline over time. With these though, whoever picked them up for 280-350 a few days after did great. The price seems to only be rising. But as I said, I hope you do find them for under 350 as I always hope folks who appreciate shoes as much as I do come up on a good deal. So, best of luck to you in your search.

most B grades are actually better than pairs that made it through quality control

Is that what you tell yourself to feel happier with your B grade purchases? B real.

Just got a pair of fear IVs from San Ysidro nike outlet in SD...walked in 15 min after opening...159 plus tax...comes in replacement Jordan box...easiest pickup in a while with no raffle camp hassle bs
picked up a wristband pair at 7

decided to go back at 10 when they opened again to see if they had any left over from the morning because they were supposed to have 140 pairs and there was around 100 in line at 7 so they still had some when i went at 10 so i took another pair. an employee almost didnt wanna let me cop the 2nd though. he asked if i had been there earlier because i looked familiar and it was only 1 per person, i told him no but he kept staring at me all suspicious. i just walked away and started looking through some clothes while another employee went to get my pair in the back lol.
Haha that's how it's done.

maybe they have tiny feet? idk.  maybe you live in an area heavily saturated with chinese people.

Last edited:

Can someone explain to me why ONLY chinese people are hitting me up for GS fear IV's?
no racism, but I saw a chinese couple buy out all the gs sizes of Air Veers at sheikh. I also saw a guy buy out every GS size of black/pink XIVs at citadel. 

Maybe thats their niche market.

Alerted some friends that the Outlet close to them was releasing Fear 4s..

They had no idea that the Fear 4s were gonna be there..

Ended up getting their pairs easily and got me a pair as well..

My B grades look just like my "A grades".. So I'm happy..

you can't be serious
laugh.gif
dead serious
nthat.gif
    the toro 4 that i just picked up at the nike outlet is probably better quality than some of my A grade jordans from a finishline, footlocker, eastbay, etc       people act like B grades are such bad quality.   like the jumpman is backwards or something

Back
Top Bottom