Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Congrats on the pickups.  Really wanted to see what was at the Gillroy outlet, but was to lazy to drive 2 hours.  Plus the disappointment would be too unbearable if there was nothing there.  Lol.

so the size 11 posted on the buy/sell for $350 last week was a myth?
right...

LMAO. One pair out of how many was posted for 350 at one time ever so that makes you confident you will pick up some Fear 5s for under 400? You're one of them guys who someone tells you have a 10 Billion to 1 shot of hitting the lottery for 100 million and your response is "So, I have a chance.".

The point of my post was you'll be extremely lucky to pick them up for 350. I hope ya do, as people saving money and getting deals is a good thing. However, the chances of it are slim. You will have to find the right seller who is either in a charitable mood, doesn't know what they have, or is just an idiot. Then, hopefully its your size and for the Trifecta, let's hope they are real.

But again, good luck, but I wouldn't hold my breath. But, by all means, feel free to do so.

This! ^^^

I saw 2 pairs of Fear 5's sell for $625 and $600 in Australia 2 weeks ago. $350? Pmsling! May as well say Bins for 450? Haha

Picked up my pair from the deer park outlets. Rocking my b-grades and stocking my non b-grade pair
smile.gif
Yeah probably going to do the same and wear the b-grades.  I hate how there is a stamp on the inside tag even though people can't see it.

LMAO. One pair out of how many was posted for 350 at one time ever so that makes you confident you will pick up some Fear 5s for under 400? You're one of them guys who someone tells you have a 10 Billion to 1 shot of hitting the lottery for 100 million and your response is "So, I have a chance.".

The point of my post was you'll be extremely lucky to pick them up for 350. I hope ya do, as people saving money and getting deals is a good thing. However, the chances of it are slim. You will have to find the right seller who is either in a charitable mood, doesn't know what they have, or is just an idiot. Then, hopefully its your size and for the Trifecta, let's hope they are real.

But again, good luck, but I wouldn't hold my breath. But, by all means, feel free to do so.
I never said I was confident in finding a pair for that price. I said i'm not looking to spend over $400 on a pair of shoes.

If there are opportunities to pay less than $400, which I have seen on two separate occasions but was too slow to snatch them up why should I just settle?

Most deals I find have been me being patient and not jumping on the first thing I see and it's worked out for me so far.

Not like I'm dying to have the shoes so if they pop-up again, cool. And if not then that's money saved.

LMAO THEY PROB WANNA RUB IT OFF BEFORE SELLING IT.

at first glance I would think the same. but dudes have retail and b grades so they could just sell the retail pairs instead of going through the trouble. I think its more OCD than anything especially since they don't have the right box anyways.
the other situation could be that people already wore the a grades so they want the deadstock pair (b grades) to be a grades in the mean time.

Last edited:
at first glance I would think the same. but dudes have retail and b grades so they could just sell the retail pairs instead of going through the trouble. I think its more OCD than anything especially since they don't have the right box anyways.
the other situation could be that people already wore the a grades so they want the deadstock pair (b grades) to be a grades in the mean time.
Yea lol, its OCD, not that im trying to sell them, im wearing them as we speak

Does anyone know why the OG style box is not used with the B Grades? Do some pairs get the standard JB boxes and others keep the OG box?

Back
Top Bottom