Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

5's are next on my "grail" list. Seen a bunch of sketchy ads for em. What is a reasonable price for them?

Could use those III's in my life. Being SF Giants colors and all haha.

Now that you said it, I just noticed the 3's does match my black/orange jersey. Too bad I missed the fear pack release. Being drunk in Vegas at 5 in the morning didn't help me out in getting these that day either. Lol.

$300?!
Damn thats a good price.

whered u find that deal?
I got mine for 300 also,the thing was...I actually liked them when I first seen them and put in a pre order before it was known how limited they were,I actually pre ordered 3 pair for 300 but 2 other dudes flaked out when they seen how much they were going for

unlike the 3s/4s...aren't fake fear 5s are easy to tell?... well i havent seen one thats close.. if it did The Closet Collectors would have those fakes already or all over ebay.. maybe they don't know how to copy the exact material ...yet

Last edited:
Me too i was just saying too my bro we need too double up n would pay about 450. Some kicks are just special

That's refreshing, i copped sz 11 fear5s for 450 from vicesltd about 2 months ago. Felt shameful until it got delivered. They are mean.

IMO, the colorway can go with streetwear or rocked as "Gucci 5s" lol

unlike the 3s/4s...aren't fake fear 5s are easy to tell?... well i havent seen one thats close.. if it did The Closet Collectors would have those fakes already or all over ebay.. maybe they don't know how to copy the exact material ...yet
There are certain fakes of the 5's where the only real way to tell is the shape of the netting.

how much did u guys cop ur fear 3s and 4s? like resell wise..

I paid $300 for the 3's and $250 for bgrade 4's

how much did u guys cop ur fear 3s and 4s? like resell wise..

I paid $300 for the 3's and $250 for bgrade 4's
Damn - 3s are that sought after?  300 bucks - that's wild.

I have both but @ retail.   Don't think I would pay more than 220 for either.

Back
Top Bottom