Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Originally Posted by "matters7"  

Il check il b home in a few hrs. U find s pair?
Yea.. Finally found a size 9.5..
It has to be one of the least produced sizes or something..
Because I rarely see them for sale..
Originally Posted by "BigPapaMark72"  

2/13/13-4/26/13

Thanks for the response..

Those are the exact dates on the pair I'm getting..

Last edited:
can I get some help? I'd like to go check out this boutique with some shoes.. but its not really a mainstream store. so i'd like to make sure their fear 4's are legit.

can I get production dates and model number off ur tags?

thanks!

can I get some help? I'd like to go check out this boutique with some shoes.. but its not really a mainstream store. so i'd like to make sure their fear 4's are legit.

can I get production dates and model number off ur tags?

thanks!
2/13/13-04/07/13 626969 030...

Guys is $380 a good price on Fear 5s VNDS, and also do the Fear 5s run big, or tts???

I am a size 11, and the pair I am thinking of buying is a 10.5.  Thanks

Guys is $380 a good price on Fear 5s VNDS, and also do the Fear 5s run big, or tts???

Good price depending on how VNDS they are. Better be damn near brand new looking. I can't pay that much for used kicks personally. U Might as well save up another 1 to 2 hundred and get a dead stock pair. They run half size long but fit TTS width wise so if u half size down, they will fit length wise but be a lil tight width wise. If you go TTS you will have room in the front which gets annoying but will fine perfectly width wise. Did I just make sense?

they have been $550 on jmsneakers basically since release and i e-mailed him a couple days ago and they went up 40 bucks the next day :smh:
JMsneakers runs $590.... Why not save money and use flight club ? I mean damn I woulda let mine go for $500 too -

dudes dont buy off that site

look at out buy and sell or google the shoes and look somewhere else
I know I'm a month late on this but I would not buy anything off of JMsneakers. Any site that has FSRs of damn near every limited release I believe are shady and sells GM pairs. They have FSR of royal 1s and Concords. That's a big red flag for me. Sponsor or not, I declare that them dudes sell GM pairs. Look at their IG pics. They work in a dirty *** warehouse it looks like and have boxes everywhere like they order wholesale from taobao or some Asian GM sellers.

Last edited:
I know I'm a month late on this but I would not buy anything off of JMsneakers. Any site that has FSRs of damn near every limited release I believe are shady and sells GM pairs. They have FSR of royal 1s and Concords. That's a big red flag for me. Sponsor or not, I declare that them dudes sell GM pairs. Look at their IG pics. They work in a dirty *** warehouse it looks like and have boxes everywhere like they order wholesale from taobao or some Asian GM sellers.
I agree with JMsneakers being shady, FSR of Royal's are a big no go. Same with closetcollector, he does review on authentic pairs and sends his customers GM pairs. Its so hard to tell the difference GM pairs and authentics especially on 1s 
mean.gif

I am not real sure if they are grey market but I think places like that get a lot of shady people selling the shoes out the back door

The Fear V's run the same as most of the other recent V's, that being a bit big IMO. I'm a 9.5 or 10 in Jordans depending on the model and materials and a 9.5 in these fit me perfectly.

On that note, how do the Fear 4's fit? Usually I can do a 9.5 in many of the recent IV's, however last year's Bred IV's fit quite snug and a 9.5 was too tight.....had to exchange for a 10 which was perfect.

On that note, how do the Fear 4's fit? Usually I can do a 9.5 in many of the recent IV's, however last year's Bred IV's fit quite snug and a 9.5 was too tight.....had to exchange for a 10 which was perfect.
Go TTS on fear 4s. If u a 9.5 in 5's get a 10 in the 4s

I buy 9.5 in pretty much everything, I know some run big and some run small, but i dont want my shoe room to be off with one size 10 looking stupid in the midst of all the 9.5's..... IDK just me i guess

-Fresh 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom