Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Anybody know how these are releasing? Are they all supposed to be quick strike or general releases?

Well the all red 4's this year were labeled as "fire red"...soooo [emoji]128566[/emoji]
And what your tryin to say is? In other words, "Soooo"?

They still weren't a pack. A pack would be something like the lightning / thunder pack, infrared pack, countdown pack, fear pack ect.

They aren't a pack just because they share a common color.

great FNL will carry them so there is a chance I get those 4s. :D

damn all three on the same day :x

Last edited:
^what indicates that they will be QS?
Sizes, for instance a full GR is usually down to kids sizes and I believe the Black Grapes which were a QS were only available in men and GS sizes not only that, I'm pretty sure the fear pack wasn't announced till a few months ago, the release date for these is in a few weeks, usually production times indicate these will be a quickstrike and probably limited. Excuse if I'm wrong NT'ers.

Last edited:
I like them releasing all on the same day. Gives a somewhat better chance to cop because I'm only eyeing the 5's

I like them releasing all on the same day. Gives a somewhat better chance to cop because I'm only eyeing the 5's
Word up.  Them Vs is what I want.  IV's next.  Don't care for the 3s.  All dropping on the same day gives me a better chance of getting the one I want.

Whoa??!!! 8/24??? in between the green glow 4s and the fire red 5s?? WTH? decision decision........

these then the fire red 5s the next week
sick.gif
. jordan is going to leave all these N's broke

I was hoping for next month. Mutombo and the 5s looks like the fire red 5s just got knocked off my cop list

still undecided on these. im thinking about the 3s and 5s. might go for just one, both, or neither... leaning towards just going after the 5s but that could change if i see more pics of the 3s.

^what indicates that they will be QS?
Sizes, for instance a full GR is usually down to kids sizes and I believe the Black Grapes which were a QS were only available in men and GS sizes not only that, I'm pretty sure the fear pack wasn't announced till a few months ago, the release date for these is in a few weeks, usually production times indicate these will be a quickstrike and probably limited. Excuse if I'm wrong NT'ers.

The Black/Gold 1s were a QS.

Ouch, all 3 on the same day? This will require some work to secure all 3 pairs to complete the "pack".

And what your tryin to say is? In other words, "Soooo"?

They still weren't a pack. A pack would be something like the lightning / thunder pack, infrared pack, countdown pack, fear pack ect.

They aren't a pack just because they share a common color.
Ok you win....

Just the 3s for me. I was on the 4s too but they ain't doing it for me. I was excited for this pack but as times gone on I'm losing interest

Due to the RDs so close together, plan changed, I'm gonna get these 5s rather than the fire red 5s. The fire red 5s have a bigger chance for restock or close to retail for resell if I want em later on.

Happy the release is the same day (still waiting for confirmation here in the UK), but means I prob got more chance to cop the 5s, cos others will hopefully be going for the 3s and 4s! 
happy.gif

Shouldn't be that hard of a cop for those who wants any of these IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom