Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I beg to differ, australia is only getting 12 pairs of fear 5's and no 3 and 4's. Aint gonna be a walk in the park bro
I doubt AU is ONLY getting 12 pairs of Fear 5s with Footlocker AU listing on their release calendar. It may be exclusive and limited to only 1 store, but not 12 pairs.

Due to the RDs so close together, plan changed, I'm gonna get these 5s rather than the fire red 5s. The fire red 5s have a bigger chance for restock or close to retail for resell if I want em later on.

Exactly what I was thinking

I doubt AU is ONLY getting 12 pairs of Fear 5s with Footlocker AU listing on their release calendar. It may be exclusive and limited to only 1 store, but not 12 pairs.
coming from the horses mouth itself. I know its def only 1 store and been told 12 pairs only there and NO 3 or 4 in Australia which is extremely confusing to me as we get ext brons and all the rest and they sell out 2 days before (ppl camping for 2-3 days) and would for these as well

Vs are dope, cant wait to cop em. Gonna pass on III & IVs.

Dont like that these are coming out the weekend before the fire red Vs tho, I need them also

i don't know of any other Jordan that features a wax treatment.  I have seen suede boots that have been waxed and they looked cool to me. The photos of the 5s remind me of them, but it could just be the lighting, etc.
army olive 5 in 06  same green leather

Honestly I like them all, this will probably difficult to scoop all 3 at retail. Taking a break until the Steel Xs after this plays out. 

Anyone whose copping and missing 3, 4 or 5 wanna help a Nter out and cop what u dont for me and send down under please!

Had no idea the Hulkster considers himself a "sneakerhead" :stoneface:
Learn something new everyday...
Also, WTF

(The Fear V is just plain dope... though i'm not copping)

Last edited:
WTF.  DAMN didn't know Thunderlips was in to kicks like that.  Never would have known judging by the plastic boots he use to STAY laced up in.

Also, WTF

Naw, if you have a lot of twitter followers companies send you free stuff. If you take a pic and post it, it's marketing for them.

Also, WTF

Naw, if you have a lot of twitter followers companies send you free stuff. If you take a pic and post it, it's marketing for them.

Yea, i just saw him say on Twitter that Fat Joe got him laced him with the Js :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom