Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Needed some quick cash last week and thought about selling one or all fear pack(have had ds set since they dropped) ...sold a ds pair of bred 11 instead. not exactly thrilled I don't have the 11s anymore but def glad i didnt sell my pack!

^yea no doubt.
plus i have great memories of the fear pack drop, and would be seriously mad at myself if i sold any of the three. I dont have a favorite, all three are really different than the stuff jb usually puts out; with the speckles and paint fades on the midsoles, unique high(er) quality materials, and unique/dope colorways.
-bred/playoff 11s are classic but i know they will drop again or i can just recop a 2012 pair

Are these really dried up any leads for a sz 12 ds or NDS thought I posted must never hit submit

Sole collector got a couple pair under 5, and kixify got some, under 320. I was just on
Ebay last week theres definitely pairs on there under 350.

I know both the seller on s.c. I know theyre standup. As for kixify prior buying ,u gotta do your homework, likewise with ebay.

Last edited:
Sole collector got a couple pair under 5, and kixify got some, under 320. I was just on
Ebay last week theres definitely pairs on there under 350.

I know both the seller on s.c. I know theyre standup. As for kixify prior buying ,u gotta do your homework, likewise with ebay.

in sz 12... point me where you are looking fam

Last edited:
the greyscale iv's everyone but me hates are apparently a part of a triple pack, along with the below PS estimates of the other two kicks

********images edit*******
09682ead_kendall-marshall-air-jordan-fear-pack-preview-642x336.jpeg

according to
http://kicksoncourt.com/air-jordan-3-4-5-retro-fear-pack/

edit: the above photoshops of the 3's and 5's are not accurate

also see this info

CS23 has suddenly increased my interest in these kicks.
Will chase those Vs.. with a vengeance.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom