Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

That's strange, ive never seen em sell elsewhere for more then the 5's. FB groups and Ebay always has been lower from my eyes

Yeah idk, but I've noticed this for a while on fc. You're right though, for the most part 5s are the most expensive.

Last edited:
Yeah idk, but I've noticed this for a while on fc. You're right though, for the most part 5s are the most expensive.

Yeh no idea on this one, dosent really make sense. But I don't go buy FC for prices, luckily. Give it 5 years and them 5s will be up near 1K, ppl forget they wernt just limited. They were REALLY ******* limited

I've also noticed the Fear IV's being really popular with Asians. I mean that includes myself but I still don't really get why it's so. Maybe some notable Asian celebs have rocked them?

I've also noticed the Fear IV's being really popular with Asians. I mean that includes myself but I still don't really get why it's so. Maybe some notable Asian celebs have rocked them?

G dragon wore them price went up

G dragon wore them price went up
It's been that way the last 2-3 years in Korea. Several celebrities have been sporting Jordans in public and as a result, it's been next to impossible to get any retro without some serious work or stress.

It's been that way the last 2-3 years in Korea. Several celebrities have been sporting Jordans in public and as a result, it's been next to impossible to get any retro without some serious work or stress.

Oh ya I've known about G-Dragon having a bit of a Jordan collection... thought the Fear IV's must have had some crazy support from celebs or something because of how popular they are... I see those 3 times more often than anything else and they aren't cheap either. And when you live in a place where Jordans aren't that mainstream it's really noticeable.

Oh ya I've known about G-Dragon having a bit of a Jordan collection... thought the Fear IV's must have had some crazy support from celebs or something because of how popular they are... I see those 3 times more often than anything else and they aren't cheap either. And when you live in a place where Jordans aren't that mainstream it's really noticeable.
I'm selling my pairs in Korea then LOL ... too bad when I was there freaking sizes 8-9.5 were damn popular....no love for any 10.5/11 

Heard fear 4's are popular in china and korea because they were a US only drop IIRC...

They def didn't drop in asia at the very least... SOmeone posted it about it in here about 40 pages ago... 

Heard fear 4's are popular in china and korea because they were a US only drop IIRC...

They def didn't drop in asia at the very least... SOmeone posted it about it in here about 40 pages ago... 

They dropped like a GR in europe

Thanks @matters7. Man took me a while to find them and negotiate down, now have to find the fear fours.

Kg help me out

[\video]

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom