Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Not a fan of the pack. And imo the 5s don't fit in. Those Black/White 5 that release later in the year would've fit in better.

Hmm I might pick up a pair of the 5's from the pack...

The Jordan 6 type lacelock on the 5's is a nice touch as well :smokin

What are you talking about?

Those lacelocks are typical 5 lacelocks...

:lol:

Really?? Look again

0b4858a7_T2eC16VykE9s7tw3epBSC5lbqe60_57.jpeg

RED JUMPMAN ON THE LACELOCK

Last edited:
Are these going to be Finishline only or are other stores going to carry them? Sorry guys, just a little confused.

Just noticed that update, I guess they will be online at least. Just a week or so ago the style numbers weren't pulling anything up in Finishline systems. Good to see the company will atleast carry them online. Hopefully we see a shipment in stores.

These are dope, but I can't imagine myself wearing these. Just like the Olive 9's.

It looks like they will be available on NDC, FNL, EB, FTL and Champs. Probably limited numbers but a lot of chances at them.

I asked Eastbay via twitter if they will have the fear pack. They said ony the 3s & 4s...as of right now. Not sure why they wouldnt have the 5s too. Prices will be $175 each.

Last edited:
I feel like the Vs are a good enough consolation if you want the Olives.

I literally threw the olive v's in the trash last year, bought them from a friend for $40. Neither of us had any idea what we had, either that or times have changed.

How can you throw any sneaker away?  At least try to trade or sell them but the best thing you could do is donate them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom