Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Will all three be an easy purchase?

I'm gonna be employing the "secret" approach where I think about something that i want and without doing any work for it, it will magically appear at my doorstep. For me then yes these will be an easy purchase.

Last edited:
Wow the raging bulls 3m look identical to the fear 5's in this picture

celebrity-feet-pharrell-air-jordan-v-3m-1.jpg

The Vs looked great on fat joe's feet but seeing them on fab on pharrel have me 2nd guessing trying to get these

I guess people dnt realize the 5s look different depending on the lighting...

Easier for me to cop

Wow After those pics up there I'm out on the Vs. i like the material more than leather but the color are horrible.

Wow After those pics up there I'm out on the Vs. i like the material more than leather but the color are horrible.
LOVE that as of right "now" they are all releasing on the same day.  Should be VERY easy for people to get the ones they want, especially if the rumored $175 is for each pair.  Contrary to what we heard last week, that only the V's would be $175.  These might even go on sale especially with the Red V's coming out shortly after.

LOVE that as of right "now" they are all releasing on the same day.  Should be VERY easy for people to get the ones they want, especially if the rumored $175 is for each pair.  Contrary to what we heard last week, that only the V's would be $175.  These might even go on sale especially with the Red V's coming out shortly after.

attachment.php

Wishful thinking. They've already been labeled as a QS, no way they go on sale.

i really want the 5's after seeing the new images but seeing how as there is no house of hoops in my city, i wouldnt know how to even cop.

people say online but i've had a no success on NDC or any thing else. 

Back
Top Bottom