Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

welp, that clears the IIIs out of my to get list. need some more on feet for the Vs and i'll end up just getting the 4s if that Vs fail too

V > III > IV

I think the III's are cool. A lot better than that grey colorway they released a couple of years ago. The crimson isn't overwhelming.

and Trinidad James with himself on his socks :stoneface:

Want the 4s & 5s and will try to cop. Not gonna lie tho if I can get both 4s & 5s ill have to scoop the 3s to complete the pack...yea no doubt.

That IG pic doesn't change me at all. I need to see an onfoot YouTube video.

the Vs will not be releasing on NDC. only the IVs and the IIIs will be releasing on NDC August 24.

View media item 541025 what are you talking about?
Damn, does this mean no 4s on NDC?
i guess not. its oretty strategic how they split em up to the stores that are selling em, everyone that wants 3s n 4s will be at ftl, every one at wants 3s n 5 will be at ndc, n if fnl is gettin all 3 its a free for all

NDC is getting the IVs. They just in the other column not shown in that pic. Looks like they aren't getting the V's though.

View media item 541025 what are you talking about?
Damn, does this mean no 4s on NDC?
i guess not. its oretty strategic how they split em up to the stores that are selling em, everyone that wants 3s n 4s will be at ftl, every one at wants 3s n 5 will be at ndc, n if fnl is gettin all 3 its a free for all

NDC is getting the IVs. They just in the other column not shown in that pic. Looks like they aren't getting the V's though.
nso they arent getting the 5s anymore?

looks ashy af... and why would you pick orange accents? please tell me its not just to match the stupid hang tag.

I want these but how will they be distributed? Same as any other retro, with ticketing procedure and also what are some good websites because I want to cop for than one pair?

Well I know that I just thought they were going to be a "pack" but, I see there selling indivisually

I seen people talking about NSC and tcn or something like that what is that mean? Someone help a newbie out

no V's on NDC?

if thats true then i guess im out
sick.gif
mean.gif
V's are on NDC and Finish Line. Truly gonna be a hard cop for me...

Back
Top Bottom