Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Nah I heard NDC is out of the picture. Which is gonna make it impossible for me to cop.
at least post proof if your tryin to give information...

mean.gif
They confirmed on their twitter earlier this evening. 

User Actions
   Follow
Nike.comVerified account‏@nikestore

@_Purcey Update - The Fear Pack AJ5 will not be available on http://nike.com  . The AJ4 will release on 8/24 at 8am EDT. $160.

5:15 PM - 15 Aug 13

Well I know that I just thought they were going to be a "pack" but, I see there selling indivisually

Yeah Idk, why they said it was going to be a ''pack''

A pack = shoes released in fairly close proximity with the same overlying theme (i.e. this "Fear" pack, the Jordan IX "Alter-Ego" pack from last year, etc.)

A package = 2 or more sneakers in one large box being sold as one product (i.e. DMP VI/XI, DMP I 60+, DMP VII, Toro Bravo, etc.)

If the V's arent going to be on NDC will other sites carry them? Because eveytime i go into a sneaker store like footlocker,champs,dtlr i swear i get crazy *** looks when i ask for a size 15

Well I know that I just thought they were going to be a "pack" but, I see there selling indivisually

Yeah Idk, why they said it was going to be a ''pack''

A pack = shoes released in fairly close proximity with the same overlying theme (i.e. this "Fear" pack, the Jordan IX "Alter-Ego" pack from last year, etc.)

A package = 2 or more sneakers in one large box being sold as one product (i.e. DMP VI/XI, DMP I 60+, DMP VII, Toro Bravo, etc.)
no package this year :frown:

if anyone wants the 5s early for $220 shipped, I know a site.
Hahaha homie is always promoting fakes. Dude needs to get banned for being the don king of fakes. The site he was referring to has yeezy 2s all cws for 60 us dollars

Last edited:
Saw tweets today saying NDC won't be carrying the Fear V's

I def need the V's and would like the III's... I can live without the III's tho.

Back
Top Bottom