Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Extremely long time lurker, new member here: I called up my finishline yesterday about the V's, and was told that they're doing the early morning (7:30am) ticket system (at least where I am). That would be cool and all except they only have around 10 pairs of each design going out. I knew I was getting this shoe from jump so this could be my first resell purchase ever.

Dont have the time to grab raffle tickets for the V's, looks like ill have to trade or buy them from a reseller.

Extremely long time lurker, new member here: I called up my finishline yesterday about the V's, and was told that they're doing the early morning (7:30am) ticket system (at least where I am). That would be cool and all except they only have around 10 pairs of each design going out. I knew I was getting this shoe from jump so this could be my first resell purchase ever.

lurker.gif

View media item 546770

"SOME" people will buy....

I didn't say "All" people.

Last edited:
^^ BinYe's Avi is quite possibly my favorite Avi of all time...
One NT'er I always give reps to, for no reason at all.
:nerd:

Villa will NOT have the 5's at ANY locations.  I'm really surprised by this.
Oh well... I guess I won't be buying anything until October cuz I'm not spending a dime on those 5's dropping next week... and September line up doesn't look to promising.

Dude pretty soon nike/ jb are just gonna start auctioning off all pairs to the highest bidder..."let the bidding start at $250 shall we say"
That might be their strategy.... First the LeBron celebration pack limited to a handful of places and now the Fear V.... oh well... no worries.   I can spend my earnings in something else.

Back
Top Bottom