Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Looks like NDC changed the price of the 4's 
mean.gif

Last edited:
this might be the most annoying and confusing release

u got all these early release pairs of the 4's 

any by the ftl launch locator the 4's are in alot more locations than the other 2

remember the first pairs didnt have the special insole jb been calling audibles alot this year

then the price changing and the availability of the other 2....this is wild.....the 5's grew on me...but not enough to buy em

3's and 4's are ok...3's might be doable ...but im still un dsing **** from last yr and earlier this yr 

good luck to everyone

Sure is because they are not releasing the 5 s online. Only the 3s and the 4s. Only online site releasing the 5s that I am aware of is Finishline and I am terrified on that splash screen that pops up every time a sneaker releases. I have not ordered (or attempted to) anything from them this entire calendar year. Last time I think was the 88s last December and unfortunantely those were for a friend because they didnt even release in my size. 

Not at one point in that paragraph did I say I was speaking about the Fear V. I was clearly speaking in general terms, why else would I talk about 7/10 releases?

You think they just started producing the Fear 5's in the past month?  Use some freaking common sense.  This was planned all along.

I have no idea where people come up with these grand schemes on every angle and motive of every JB release. Perfect example below. First of all, what's wrong with this sentence "Nike trying to build hype for next weeks V's". Never mind that, I don't see how the fear pack is building hype for the FR Black Tongue V... ? Just doesn't add up.

If I cant get the 5's, Im not getting nothing this week, Nike trying to build hype for next weeks 5's, which were on my radar anyway but they probably mass produced and will be a pretty easy cop. I been trying to limiit myself to a pair of shoes a month so if I was able to get the fear 5s the fire reds were gonna get dismissed. 

The V's are the fan favorite and clearly the most celebrity/athlete selfie plastered shoe of the past two weeks. You wanna know how Jordan Brand builds hype... Look no further, there you have it. How many celebs and athletes you saw rocking the FR3? Maybe 1 or 2? 350k pairs sold, massive #'s, general release, no hype, easily acquired. Meanwhile it's probably one of the nicest retro's to release this year quality wise. I bet the FR3 ***** on the fear 3 quality/aesthetic wise and people will still sweat the fear 3 cus JT had them on this week and they have a "limited" tag.

Fire Red Black Tongue V's hitting a celebrity's foot near Instagram this week... That's how JB builds hype.

All the hype is on the V which is the most limited of all the releases. Funny how that works. LOL

Jb builds HYPE on non-og cw's. OG colourways, u dont see a lot of celebs rocking them before release for a simple fact, people know if they wont them or not, most the time wont, because simply its a OG CW. U see GG on celeb feet? Yes, you see toro on celeb feet? Yes, you see Black Toes or PLayoff 8's on celebs feet posted all over the joint? No, a couple celebs yeh but not like a non-og cw that they need to convince people they like before it drops, ya get me?

I would concur that they defiantly ***** out the Modern CW's to celebs/athletes much more than the OG CW's. Original retro's will sell well either way simply because the fact mike wore them on the court and people have memory's of that. That's the entire reason I started loving Jordan Brand and sneakers in general- Mike on court. I wonder if kids today feel the same way about Lebron, It sure doesn't seem like it. I remember in my school if you got the New Jordan's you couldn't wait to be the first one to wear them on the court hooping during recess to "Be Like Mike" lol. I used to wear them until the soles talked...

The price increase is BS, the materials don't justify any increase IMO, insoles or not. But you guys that are passing because of it better get over it pretty quick because all 2014 Jordan's are seeing a $10 price increase across the board. So get used to it or retire... I don't see the trend slowing down at all either.

Thank #HYPE for that also.

this might be the most annoying and confusing release

u got all these early release pairs of the 4's 

any by the ftl launch locator the 4's are in alot more locations than the other 2

remember the first pairs didnt have the special insole jb been calling audibles alot this year

then the price changing and the availability of the other 2....this is wild.....the 5's grew on me...but not enough to buy em

3's and 4's are ok...3's might be doable ...but im still un dsing **** from last yr and earlier this yr 

good luck to everyone

all the early release sites have the V's too

but they dont have the III's

no idea whats going on in general

I would concur that they defiantly ***** out the Modern CW's to celebs/athletes much more than the OG CW's. Original retro's will sell well either way simply because the fact mike wore them on the court and people have memory's of that. That's the entire reason I started loving Jordan Brand and sneakers in general- Mike on court. I wonder if kids today feel the same way about Lebron, It sure doesn't seem like it. I remember in my school if you got the New Jordan's you couldn't wait to be the first one to wear them on the court hooping during recess to "Be Like Mike" lol. I used to wear them until the soles talked...

The price increase is BS, the materials don't justify any increase IMO, insoles or not. But you guys that are passing because of it better get over it pretty quick because all 2014 Jordan's are seeing a $10 price increase across the board. So get used to it or retire... I don't see the trend slowing down at all either.

Thank #HYPE for that also.
not the same...players today have so many colorways..

i wonder how they will even retro everything & then also make room for more retro+ cw's

Well I know that I just thought they were going to be a "pack" but, I see there selling indivisually

Yeah Idk, why they said it was going to be a ''pack''

A pack = shoes released in fairly close proximity with the same overlying theme (i.e. this "Fear" pack, the Jordan IX "Alter-Ego" pack from last year, etc.)

A package = 2 or more sneakers in one large box being sold as one product (i.e. DMP VI/XI, DMP I 60+, DMP VII, Toro Bravo, etc.)
Thank you very much for that.

one noob questions.. when you get the shoe in your cart on eastbay, footaction, ftl etc is it yours? like on ndc? never bought from those sites

Nope, it's still fair game and it can get pulled until you confirm your order.

Looks like NDC changed the price of the 4's 
mean.gif

:stoneface:

Most of yall say you hate the shoe or bash the style initially when the pics first drop

then when news goes off about how they limited and the final product pics start making it's ways thru the leaks

ya jump on it and start with the list of excuses as to why you gotta/need to cop then wonder and complain why rsvp and resellers are wide spread

it's sad really and mostly in the jb threads where you find this nonsense and why if i do get my hands on a pair i'll b less weary of beating somebody on the head

you guys make it too easy

The sad part is when people come in a thread not knowing what they hell they're talking about but typing anyway :smh:

I called the nearby House of Hoops which is like 60miles away from where I am and no one will answer the phone. The only way I know they are getting them is from that link posted by homie a page back. I have no idea how the release will be coordinated and with them not answering the phone, I may have to go there blindly which I definitely do not want to do. I really can't stand Footlocker and House of Hoops especially for these types of reasons, I'd rather deal with the Mom &. Pop around the way than this nonsense.

Anyone know what these stores going to do? Is Nike doing a twitter RSVP? What is FNL doing?
B&M Nike retail stores should announce release details today or tomorrow. Finishline will have the 3's and the 4's online. 5's are in select stores only. 

Back
Top Bottom