Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

so silly had to run around like an *** for raffle tickets

all you silly bastards who stared collecting shoes in the past 2 years i hope get cancer in your pinky toe
you jerks are the reason its impossible to get or buy kicks at retail

you cant ever grease anyone hand in footlocker anymore its like the employees are making 100 k a year just to wear a referee uniforms

Last edited:
so silly had to run around like an *** for raffle tickets
all you silly bastards who started collecting shoes in the past 2 years i hope get cancer in your pinky toe
you jerks are the reason its impossible to get or buy kicks at retail
you cant ever grease anyone hand in footlocker anymore its like the employees are making 100k a year just to wear a referee uniforms

THIS :nerd:

To mean, it means they don't value their time or life.  The cost of camping out in time spent equates to way more than paying a reseller or rsvp bot price.
so know people dont value there lives or there time... smh there just shoes man camping is only time wasted .. it doesnt mean you dont value your life
mean.gif

so know people dont value there lives or there time... smh there just shoes man camping is only time wasted .. it doesnt mean you dont value your life
mean.gif
He's not saying people who camp don't value their time, he's suggesting that people that camp put a lower value on the time it takes to camp.

Example where both people place the same level of value on the shoe:

Person 1:  College student that is off for summer.  Camping for shoes has a total cost of the price of the shoe, as well as whatever fun events they gave up for the evening.

Person 2:  Investment banker.  Camping has the cost of the price for shoes, as well potential deals he/she could have been working on, loss in time with the family that the bankers considers very valuable, etc.

Neither person is better or has a more valuable life, but person 2 (banker) considers it much more "expensive" to camp out for shoes.  

I've simplified the argument by saying both people value the shoe the same.  If this assumption changes, so does the whole example.

if you have the opportunity (not everyone does but thats life) to camp a few extra hours or maybe overnight i dont see a problem or see how your wasting ur life. but if you camping for days for these then yes get a life, rather just pay resell.

camping that's another problem with this freaking hobby

jerks sleeping in the street for shoes

i over heard an older man saying kids would rather sleeping in the street for shoes then work at McDonald's

raffle tickets ha!!!

you guys camping who are trying to flip kicks by staying out for days and multiple hours go and sell drugs

when i sold new releases a few years ago mom and pop stores never had the prices they charge now
now i just sell what i own their is no money in most but not all new releases

their is no money in nickel and dime reselling anymore and the nickel and dime reseller's are the campers

you needed a real connect to get more then one pair of any shoe these days and buying in bulk at the right price is real re-selling not this campout crap

now the younger collector has screwed himself over by camping and now major stores have to do rsvp and raffle tickets
yeah this practice has been this way for the past year

as me myself being a reseller just for the love of the shoes i hope this hobby crashes and burns real soon so all shoes are worthless like beanie babies

sorry for my rant but was it really worth it yungin's ?

Last edited:
sf heads: undefeated sf have limited amount of raffle spots for the fours and the fives and you can only pick one

Call me old school, but FCFS is tried, tested, and true.

Dudes say "i liked the raffles"...why? Cuz the raffle you had a (LONG) shot? That's that misery loves company ish...I can't camp but this other dude can. But since I can't camp, I don't want that dude who can camp to get them...I'd rather have a 1/1,000 person chance than have dude have a 99% chance cuz he's out there slaving and I ain't bout that.

C'mon son...

Your whole argument is whack because FCFS/camping turns into something like the have and have nots. The haves meaning the people who will frivolously dedicate their time to camping and the have nots who don't see it viable or reasonable to give up however many days to camp to get a shoe that isn't relatively limited. I have camped but the ones I did it for weren't set to be released across the country (both UNDFTD dunks). I justified spending a night camping for them by knowing that only a 5 stores in the US would be getting them. However, having to camp for a shoe that is being released in more numbers, by major chains across the country is ridiculous.

Raffles/Lotteries are the most fair shot of people getting a shoe. If the person(s) running the raffle at each individual location have no agenda, If you say you have the time to camp, then you should have the time to hit however many stores to enter the raffle. It's not misery loves company its about tasking for the most fair way to deal with a situation. At the end of the day not copping the newest shoe is a lame first world problem. But simply because a SELECT few have nothing else but sneakers in their lives where they will give up days to camp for them, doesn't mean the average consumer who wants the shoe shouldn't be given a fair chance at buying them.

camping that's another problem with this freaking hobby

jerks sleeping in the street for shoes

i over heard an older man saying kids would rather sleeping in the street for shoes then work at McDonald's

raffle tickets ha!!!

you guys camping who are trying to flip kicks by staying out for days and multiple hours go and sell drugs

when i sold new releases a few years ago mom and pop stores never had the prices they charge now
now i just sell what i own their is no money in most but not all new releases

their is no money in nickel and dime reselling anymore and the nickel and dime reseller's are the campers

you needed a real connect to get more then one pair of any shoe these days and buying in bulk at the right price is real re-selling not this campout crap

now the younger collector has screwed himself over by camping and now major stores have to do rsvp and raffle tickets
yeah this practice has be this way for the past year

as me myself being a reseller just for the love of the shoes i hope this hobby crashes and burns real soon so all shoes are worthless like beanie babies

sorry for my rant but was it really worth it yungin's ?

The hell did I just read? Ranting about campers and resellers only to end up telling us hes a reseller himself. What makes you superior to the others? You're no different from the rest of them

The Black/Gold 1s weren't the most exciting shoe until people realized they were super limited.  I think we're seeing a bit of the same for the 5s.
But isn't this the crux of the argument for a lot of shoes these days? It seems the more limited a shoe is, people go more bonkers for it. Even if it's an average shoe.

The hell did I just read? Ranting about campers and resellers only to end up telling us hes a reseller himself. What makes you superior to the others? You're no different from the rest of them

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time
also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit
and only get one shoe

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

i can also guess your the type who would camp and enjoys it and if you are
that's who i'm directing these last few post's to

Last edited:
There's a chance in the bay area...boutiques getting pairs

Hopefully more stores make announcements. Right now, there's only HOH, Nike SF, Undftd, and Bows and Arrows. Then again, these are typically the only stores in the Bay that get the "limited" sneakers.

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit

nobody is camping for over 24 hrs for a $100 profit come on son.

it's called taking shifts and making your presence known on the line that way when it comes game time the ppl on line already know you put in some amount of work to claim your spot.

But isn't this the crux of the argument for a lot of shoes these days? It seems the more limited a shoe is, people go more bonkers for it. Even if it's an average shoe.
Completely agree, and that was part of the point I was trying to make.

It seems some people don't really base what they go after what they like, but rather what they think will be valuable/rare.  Unfortunate.

Hopefully more stores make announcements. Right now, there's only HOH, Nike SF, Undftd, and Bows and Arrows. Then again, these are typically the only stores in the Bay that get the "limited" sneakers.
yeah hopefully...im sure its some independent (shady) stores in the malls that will have pairs...but will be taxxing at least 220 for the 5's...Georgio's & Oxford Street at Bay Fair comes to mind

Back
Top Bottom