Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

You can Thank the Champ pack for that.
I don't think that has anything to do with it?  I'm talking about all stores here.  Nikelenox, FNL, FTL and their HoH locations, Champs, etc.  ALL of these stores do raffles for any kind of limited release since the beginning of 2013 in my area.  But all of a sudden, this Fear Pack is FCFS?  Obviously for Niketowns we know why that is (@solemartyr), but for the other retailers it makes ZERO sense.  

The ONLY reason I could think of for doing FCFS for such a hyped release, is that mall management is allowing them to do this.  Simply so the mall itself and the company that own it have a chance to bring in EXTRA revenue by having all of these extra people at the mall that wouldn't normally be there if not for FCFS.

Regardless of the reason, they are BEGGING for trouble.  As is evidenced by this thread, people will be bringing guns and knives.  People WILL cut in line.  People apparently will stand up and say something, and then the violence begins, "trunk popping" and etc.  The mall is putting people in danger by choosing FCFS over raffle system plain and simple.  My heart is heavy for what will assuredly occur come Saturday morning.

Finally got my ticket in for IIIs n Vs, hopefully one comes through. While I was standing in line at HOH Galeria Houston saw Bun B in there already rocking the Fear IIIs.

who in belleglade fla

my boy copped a fear 5 at a mom and pop shop there they basically got a size run

mom and pop stores might be key for the fear 5's kind of how they did jordan brand classic blk and gold 1's 
How are you going to leave the most important piece of information out: price?

First campout tomorrow, any tips?

Don't do it. If you do just be careful. Don't act like youre hard cause you don't know what other are carrying. Be nice and be respectful, speak up nicely if you someone does something wrong, and always control your temper. Just be smart and use common sense.

My local HOH had a raffle and they picked my number so Im first in Line. Those Fear 5's are guaranteed for retail... yeeeaaaa BoiiiiiiiiiFor as many people complaining about these systems in place, there are people who it works out for. That being said, Im glad im one of em this time around for these 5's!!Also... while I was waiting on the line a group of dudes came right around 8am and cut the entire line and no one said anything up front. I cant sit there and not say anything about someone cutting but im also not going to start yelling from the back of the line. Dont get me wrong.. Im not about to knuckle up with anybody over sneakers but Im not going to sit there and let it happen... I woulda easily told dudes that I dont care if they cut but as long as they arent doing it in front of me. Simple as that...Reguardless im glad no one said anything cause my ticket was the one picked! Good luck out there!

if its for the Vs, RUN THERE NOW LOL , srs
Don't do it. If you do just be careful. Don't act like youre hard cause you don't know what other are carrying. Be nice and be respectful, speak up nicely if you someone does something wrong, and always control your temper. Just be smart and use common sense.
thanks for the advice fam, hopefully everything goes well, hopefully I can cop the V's and just get a sizes swap, I'll be heading up there at around midnight.

First campout tomorrow, any tips?

I wish people would act like this everywhere.

if its for the Vs, RUN THERE NOW LOL , srs
thanks for the advice fam, hopefully everything goes well, hopefully I can cop the V's and just get a sizes swap, I'll be heading up there at around midnight.

Where you camping at?

Yo if your camping out for the 3s and 4s please go home... I promise you your going to be upset with waiting so long for such a crappy shoe... The store i work at just got our shipment in and multiple pairs have scuffs scrapes glue creases... They are terrible... Most paint jobs on the back of the 3s are faded away.. The material doesnt warrant a price increase... Im telling you these are going to end up flopping from a resell perspective as well. Once people see these in person theyll be happy they passed.

Just called FNL Seattle to ask about the Fear Pack and they said "They didn't know if they were gettin em..."

Yeah ok, I see what you did there...
wink.gif

I don't think that has anything to do with it?  I'm talking about all stores here.  Nikelenox, FNL, FTL and their HoH locations, Champs, etc.  ALL of these stores do raffles for any kind of limited release since the beginning of 2013 in my area.  But all of a sudden, this Fear Pack is FCFS?  Obviously for Niketowns we know why that is (@solemartyr), but for the other retailers it makes ZERO sense.  

The ONLY reason I could think of for doing FCFS for such a hyped release, is that mall management is allowing them to do this.  Simply so the mall itself and the company that own it have a chance to bring in EXTRA revenue by having all of these extra people at the mall that wouldn't normally be there if not for FCFS.

Regardless of the reason, they are BEGGING for trouble.  As is evidenced by this thread, people will be bringing guns and knives.  People WILL cut in line.  People apparently will stand up and say something, and then the violence begins, "trunk popping" and etc.  The mall is putting people in danger by choosing FCFS over raffle system plain and simple.  My heart is heavy for what will assuredly occur come Saturday morning.
:lol:

Only reason I take what I take to "camp" is to protect myself. I'm not down with harming others if I don't have to. I'm sure me and htxstunna aren't the only ones packing to a release, BELIEVE that. And this is not the first time a limited release has been FCFS at most places. Violence is always gonna happen, regardless of people taking weapons for self protection or for any other purpose. That's just how it is. Yeah it's ****** up, but that's how it is. People been getting jumped and shot since the OGs first released.

Welcome to society.

Idk if any Atlanta folks have stated yet, but Cumberland said they will have all 3 FCFS, guy also said Arbor place, Southlake, and Perimeter will have all three. Although I believe the launch locator says that perimeter will only have 3 and 4 I think.

Appreciate the info...

Wish atl said there not releasing the fear pack Saturday :smh:

black grapes are 220 on ebay 
Any Jordan brand release that comes in GS/kids sizes, is not a QS. The black grapes were a GR, just smaller quantities. The last true Jordan brand QS was the black/gold 1's. Now the fear 5's will be more available than those 1's but they will be the 3rd most limited shoe for jordan brand so far this year behind the 1's and Doernbecher 3's.

Back
Top Bottom