Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Count me out of this madness, As bad as I want those 3s I have to work Saturday, so thats OT to pay a good NTer who will be selling a pair, it always happens.

I bet anyone who gets the 5s I guarantee they will not say one thing about the quality being terrible... They will just be happy to have a limited shoe

this whole release :smh:
My words exactly. It's funny how when these were first talked about people weren't feeling them, especially the 5s. Personally 3s are the best but I'm not to lose any sleep getting these like the db 3s.....u win some u lose some

Im jumping around all over the place, my bro locked me down a 5 camping with his MRS! Sorry to toot my horn im so stoked! Now for the 3's and then 4's if they can get locked down elsewhere. Yes!!!!!! Sneakerkarma finally!!

SO FA Downtown Bk & 86th st bay ridge decides to give out raffle tickets at the last minute....seen the update on FA website about 20 mins ago [emoji]128527[/emoji]

New to NT don't know if there is an introduce yourself thread or something like that please let me know if so. I've been lurking for about a month soaking up info you guys are the best forum I've come across! Anyway I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of fear 5's(like everyone else!) I'm in Michigan haven't had any luck entered a HoH raffle but I'm not very optimistic about my chances there. I've been thinking about heading over to NikeTown Chicago and camping any past experiences with camping there or anything helpful you guys can let me know? Also this would be my 1st camp for a limited release thanks

Don't co
Im jumping around all over the place, my bro locked me down a 5 camping with his MRS! Sorry to toot my horn im so stoked! Now for the 3's and then 4's if they can get locked down elsewhere. Yes!!!!!! Sneakerkarma finally!!
That's awesome but don't count your egg before they hatch... Come Saturday morning him and his MRS can be *****ed out... Until they are in your possession, nothing is a guarantee...

Oh yea &anybody in the bk or nyc area looking to get just the 4s Kings plaza are giving wristbands out tomorrow 9am......your pretty much guaranteed a pair once you have a wristband.....just might not be able to get your size

Don't co
That's awesome but don't count your egg before they hatch... Come Saturday morning him and his MRS can be *****ed out... Until they are in your possession, nothing is a guarantee...
Thanks dude, nah hes in line camping, the store he is at has already locked it in. What a nice dude

No offense taken but I live in Chicago, murder rate is atrocious! We're not killing each other here over a sneaker campout. We may have the single highest murder rate in the country so all the "IDGAF" dudes you're talking about we have times 50. The dudes you're talking about are Cheddar Bob types, do things out of ignorance. But seriously by no means should you put yourself in a situation where you'll be harmed. Shoes aren't that important so by all means to you and anybody else that feels like their life is more valuable than the potential hazards of a shoe campout I got one simple solution: SKIP A F'N RELEASE!!!!!
I've skipped multiple releases that people have ended up acting a fool over numerous times. I don't really get what your trying to say with this post. . . I'm positive people have been killed over shoes in "Chiraq" as y'all like to call it, not everything makes the news homie.

I've said what I wanted to tho, peace out homie :smokin

Ehh. . . I'm normally not one to complain about it but the blue soles on these look terrible
mean.gif
Imma just rock em in the rain and make em yellow, the way they should be on this cw

Back
Top Bottom