Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I aint gone lie, this release is hella frustrating on every level. Nike + shady stores + hypebeasts flat out ruined what could have been a normal release. As soon as somebody say limited cats ready to break out the lawn chairs 
mean.gif
. We all love shoes, but this level of thirst is F'n ridiculous. Especially considering nobody liked the 5's 2 weeks ago...
Many of us were going for the 5's from the get go...  Since they won't be available online... I might have to go for the 3's and hope someone would trade me the 5's.

Maybe I'm too old but, no shoe is going to get more than an hour of my time. Anything beyond that and I'll just get it online. I can't imagine sleeping outside a store for a day or two. Not when it will be online somewhere, even if that somewhere is eBay. I'm wondering if it's like that out here where I am. And not sure where you guys live but I live in tx everyone has a gun lol. I bought my handgun in literally less than 30 mins, it's safe to assume that man next to you in line is protecting himself as you are.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm too old but, no shoe is going to get more than an hour of my time. Anything beyond that and I'll just get it online. I can't imagine sleeping outside a store for a day or two. Not when it will be online somewhere, even if that somewhere is eBay. I'm wondering if it's like that out here where I am. And not sure where you guys live but I live in tx everyone has a gun lol. I bought my handgun in literally less than 30 mins, it's safe to assume that man next to you in line is protecting himself as you are.

Couldn't agree more. I will never ever camp. My time is money and I don't have time to waste sitting in line for 24 hours for a pair of shoes. If they're not online, then I'm not worried about them. If I really want em that bad, then ill pay the extra $ whether it be from a mom and pop before the release or online after.

i got a call back on the jordan 4's but not the 3's

i'm hoping to meet someone off craiglist for the 3's tomorrow
hes already got a ticket to pick a size up

i got a call back on the jordan 4's but not the 3's

i'm hoping to meet someone off craiglist for the 3's tomorrow
hes already got a ticket to pick a size up
nice 160. hopefully i can get some detail info once the local shops open up... just a couple more hours...

surprised a gun was never shot at a manhattan/brooklyn/queens release

but i know people where robbed when the 12's released last year in the bronx by gun point

Last edited:

but i know people where robbed when the 12's released last year in the bronx by gun point
Never saw a gun but I saw a large knife in Philly.  That was the last time I ever went to Villa for a pair of shoes.

where do you guys live that you need to carry a gun to a sneaker release

i see texas

People get robbed/mugged everyday. Sometimes things just happen and it's unfortunate. I live in Chicago and I have zero fear of camping. Is it my first choice, hell no but sometimes it's necessary. I've never thought about taking a ratchet either. This thread is blowing my mind right now.

meh, thought the 5s were hideour when i first saw em, thought the 3s were ok and the 4s were by far the best and months later a day before release i stick to my guns...NDC or bust for the 4s.....bust be outa ur minds camping for those 5s damn near a full day

People get robbed/mugged everyday. Sometimes things just happen and it's unfortunate. I live in Chicago and I have zero fear of camping. Is it my first choice, hell no but sometimes it's necessary. I've never thought about taking a ratchet either. This thread is blowing my mind right now.

I wonder if dudes worry this much when they go to their ATM

Never saw a gun but I saw a large knife in Philly.  That was the last time I ever went to Villa for a pair of shoes.

jeez thats just as bad

i heard a story of someone who got their teeth knocked out with a metal pipe when the DMP pack came out on fulton street in bk

Back
Top Bottom