Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

For those who plans on going to NTLA, what time do you plan on arriving for the fcfs? They stated no overnight camp out is allowed and Bev PD doesn't play around. I'm sure they got more strict over the years. I lined up there back in 2003 or 04 for the celeb package and mad dudes got tickets as a result.

I don't plan on copping any from this pack so I'm just wondering. I imagine the line would be long. When I arrive to pick up my pair of the Fire Red 3s at 10am there were at least 20 dudes lined outside for the Meteorology KDs
laugh.gif
they are going to kick out everyone lined up tonight and tell them to come back in the morning a few hours before the store opens

expecting the worst already

why in gods name would anyone camp for these basic sneakers? this makes me want to move to europe

Last edited:
I assume they have been there since this morning so they are really gonna camp for 24 whole hours just to avoid paying 100-150 over retail? These aren't gonna resell for crazy prices like lebron champ pack or MVP's. Not worth a 24 hour campout. That's just my opinion though. Some dudes genuinely just enjoy the camping experience. I did a long haul camp for the black/gold 1's. that didn't work out in my favor. Never again.

I think the V's will go for more than $100, but I hope they're not camping for III's and IV's

I went to Pembroke Pines last night. All the stores did their tickets last night from 9-10 p.m. There were two separate lines: HOH line for the V's (raffle) and all the shoe stores in the mall had had another line for guaranteed tickets for the III's and IV's. I got in for the raffle because I'm good on the other two, but decided to go for guaranteed once my name was in the raffle. I walked out with two pairs of IV's and one III.

Bonus: There was almost a fight. Some black guy pulled the strap off the post that they use to make line and it cut some girl behind as it came off. Her Asian boyfriend walked up to him to get him to apologize, but then the guy's backup came in. The cop had to intervene.

View media item 550910
View media item 550912
View media item 550915
View media item 550916

Got a call from my HOH that I won the raffle for all 3 pairs in the pack. My friend also entered the raffle for me for all 3, so hopefully he wins one or two of his raffles. I really only wanted the 3's and 4's, but I'll take the 5's too to have the whole pack

^ I want a screencap of the call log and then tagged pics of the shoes when you get them, with accompanying receipt.

yeah it was a few on the 4's mmaybe 1 or 2 on the 3's 0 on the v's

the 5's went to the v6 stores ...peabody ma staten island augusta ga clearwater fl humble tx aurora co 
Thanks!   I got St. Charles and Columbia FNL carrying the IV in MD 

Just called @NikeDC and they yet to make it official FCFS

yeah it was a few on the 4's mmaybe 1 or 2 on the 3's 0 on the v's

the 5's went to the v6 stores ...peabody ma staten island augusta ga clearwater fl humble tx aurora co 
Thanks!   I got St. Charles and Columbia FNL carrying the IV in MD 

Just called @NikeDC and they yet to make it official FCFS

:lol: - why they gotta make everything so difficult? (nikedc)

Got a all from my homegirl back home at HOH Augusta, she won the raffle for my 3 and 5.... Still undecided on the 3 tho.

I went to Pembroke Pines last night. All the stores did their tickets last night from 9-10 p.m. There were two separate lines: HOH line for the V's (raffle) and all the shoe stores in the mall had had another line for guaranteed tickets for the III's and IV's. I got in for the raffle because I'm good on the other two, but decided to go for guaranteed once my name was in the raffle. I walked out with two pairs of IV's and one III.

Bonus: There was almost a fight. Some black guy pulled the strap off the post that they use to make line and it cut some girl behind as it came off. Her Asian boyfriend walked up to him to get him to apologize, but then the guy's backup came in. The cop had to intervene.
with? why didnt he just apologize?

Got a call from my HOH that I won the raffle for all 3 pairs in the pack. My friend also entered the raffle for me for all 3, so hopefully he wins one or two of his raffles. I really only wanted the 3's and 4's, but I'll take the 5's too to have the whole pack
lucky you my HOH only let you win 1 pair out the pack

Roosevelt was a joke. Manager came out and was like, "well theres a lot of people here so were going to have a raffle. Give me your name and number." Dude wrote down over 200 names and numbers 
laugh.gif
 You already know no one is winning that "raffle" 

they trying to figure out an excuse for selling all the FEAR packs in that "Backdoor" collection.
laugh.gif
- why they gotta make everything so difficult? (nikedc)
It wouldn't be NikeDC if they  didn't make it difficult or try some shady stuff.

I'm debating as to whether I should go to HOH PG or Niketown for the 5's. I can almost guarantee a line of at least 20 ppl at PG plaza right now.   Niketown would be only be an option after the club at 3am.  

Roosevelt was a joke. Manager came out and was like, "well theres a lot of people here so were going to have a raffle. Give me your name and number." Dude wrote down over 200 names and numbers 
laugh.gif
 You already know no one is winning that "raffle" 
They might raffle one FSR as an alibi to say they did raffle the pairs... Just like @NikeDC RSVP one FSR (out of 4 or 5 they received) for the Championship Pack.

Back
Top Bottom