Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

am i the only one that dislikes all of them? i mean the 5s are the best out of the pack without a doubt but they're all not that great imo.

am i the only one that dislikes all of them? i mean the 5s are the best out of the pack without a doubt but they're all not that great imo.

I highly doubt that you're alone in those sentiments. I wouldn't be surprised if hundreds of people came into this thread, found the real pictures (Earth to OP, update the first post son), and hit this whole pack with the

View media item 516941
They probably just didn't feel like posting it.

I personally like the V's, but will be passing on all three.

I hope these don't sell well. The $15 price hike in unnecessary. I'm glad I don't like any enough to cop them.

Hope the people that actually like them can cop them :smokin

I hope these don't sell well. The $15 price hike in unnecessary. I'm glad I don't like any enough to cop them.

Hope the people that actually like them can cop them
smokin.gif
this. im not feeling any of the new 4s this year, the toros were pretty cool but i passed on them. did you guys see the prism 4s that are going around today?

Hope the people that actually like them can cop them :smokin
this. im not feeling any of the new 4s this year, the toros were pretty cool but i passed on them. did you guys see the prism 4s that are going around today?

Those are Prism 4s are AWFUL :x

Has anyone gotten their $20 WC Rewards from FinishLine from when the Toro Bravo IV's released? I want to use those on this pack assuming they release on Finishline.com 

Im really starting to get angry after hearing news australia wont be getting the 3 or 4 from this pack and that the 5 will be really limited. Only 2 states possibly and mine not being 1 of them. Im so pissed. This better not be true i really was diggin the 3 and 5 and have my 30% FL discount locked and loaded for it! if we dont get em looks like a cheap green glow will be purchased :-/

Why is the jumpman yellow on the 3? Wouldn't orange make more sense?!

5 is a must for me, I'll try for the 4 as well

The 4's still look the best to me out of the pack but that's really not saying much. Those 3's are trash.

Back
Top Bottom