Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

View media item 550702
10 hours to go... 5th in line

I'm hearing some of these stores only got about 20 pairs of the V's. If you think about it that may be about 2 pairs in each size. So even of youre 5th in line hope no one in front of you is going for your size.

Unless of course you're at Niketown NYC or one of the other huge Niketowns , they always get more sizes then the rest of the stores.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to dye my V soles black... I love the upper, but not a fan of the blue tint sole, doesn't fit to me, imo.

i dont understand how people can campout ALREADY for these, does anyone on NT not have a JOB?  Lol. 

Also, why  is there so much hype around them.  I remember months ago when pics came online everyone was talking about how ugly these shoes are, and now that they are QS people are going NUTs. 

amazing how nike can just say the word limited and everyone goes crazy.  If these where a GR they would sit, but since they are limited now everyone wants them.

Me personally, I love the threes and fours, the fives look so bad to me, they look like a greyish black/vintage kind of look with an ICY BLUE sole?  wtf.  I dont get it. 

I'm hearing some of these stores only got about 20 pairs of the V's. If you think about it that may be about 2 pairs in each size. So even of youre 5th in line hope no one in front of you is going for your size.

Unless of course you're at Niketown NYC or one of the other huge Niketowns , they always get more sizes then the rest of the stores.

Thanks bro but we sweet im down in melbourne australia. 10 at this store
12 at footlocker thats it for the entire country i got my size its only small footer asians in front n we did a size list so i basically got 1 of 22 pairs nationwide wow

Still no answers to any of the questions I have asked on the release of these. I am looking to scoop a pair of the 5's like most everyone else interested in this pack. I don't ususally camp for shoes, but I would really like these and in my area there seemingly is no other choice.

If you're camping, be safe.  I have a sad feeling that something bad is going to happen this weekend.

I aint gone lie, this release is hella frustrating on every level. Nike + shady stores + hypebeasts flat out ruined what could have been a normal release. As soon as somebody say limited cats ready to break out the lawn chairs 
mean.gif
. We all love shoes, but this level of thirst is F'n ridiculous. Especially considering nobody liked the 5's 2 weeks ago...

I aint gone lie, this release is hella frustrating on every level. Nike + shady stores + hypebeasts flat out ruined what could have been a normal release. As soon as somebody say limited cats ready to break out the lawn chairs 
mean.gif
. We all love shoes, but this level of thirst is F'n ridiculous. Especially considering nobody liked the 5's 2 weeks ago...
gotta agree with u. only want the iv's

Back
Top Bottom