Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Where do people find Black Grapes for that price? I've been searching Ebay, local CL and never see them cheaper than 250 in my size. 
Local Facebook sneaker groups for me is where I find my deals. 250 isn't too bad compared to the 300+ asking price people wanted when they dropped lol

The V's will have a price drop once the laneys, 3lab5 and bel airs drop. Black grapes were going for crazy prices and now you can find them for 200-220.

Cap, it ain't happening :lol: .. Black Grapes were no where near as limited as these Vs and the most I've seen the Black Grapes go for was $300 on release day. Not trying to drive the hype just being realistic.

The Laneys, 3Lab5, and Bel Airs will not factor into the resell price of the Fear 5s. That's like saying the Royal 1s will come down in pricing because the Black/Red 1s drop in Dec.

Cap, it ain't happening
laugh.gif
.. Black Grapes were no where near as limited as these Vs and the most I've seen the Black Grapes go for was $300 on release day. Not trying to drive the hype just being realistic.

The Laneys, 3Lab5, and Bel Airs will not factor into the resell price of the Fear 5s. That's like saying the Royal 1s will come down in pricing because the Black/Red 1s drop in Dec.
You do have a point...Royals never made below that $350 floor.

The V's will have a price drop once the laneys, 3lab5 and bel airs drop. Black grapes were going for crazy prices and now you can find them for 200-220.

Cap, it ain't happening :lol: .. Black Grapes were no where near as limited as these Vs and the most I've seen the Black Grapes go for was $300 on release day. Not trying to drive the hype just being realistic.

i had dudes writing me essays pouring out thier hearts trying to make me believe blk toes & shadows were gonna affect the royal prices :rofl:

born at night not last night :rofl:

Last edited:
Local Facebook sneaker groups for me is where I find my deals. 250 isn't too bad compared to the 300+ asking price people wanted when they dropped lol
Oh gotcha, my local area as a whole is not big into sneakers. I wish we had a local group or two like that. I am curious to see where the fear pack prices will settle as I'll have to pay aftermarket eventually 
eyes.gif

I was trying to go the Instagram fb route myself, don't understand the Instagram thing and waiting on groups to accept me on fb. And the one group I'm in is full of small feet lol

Yea local FB groups have decent deals usually because they aren't a bunch of resellers.  Just people who love kicks and are looking to trade, buy, or sell.  

Some people try to make a lot of money on their FB groups tho.  This one kid is selling a lot of his stuff for ebay prices and none of it is moving.  23penny came into his post in my local group trying to get these DS white/blue Shaq Attaq's for 200 lol.  Too funny.  Dude didn't even respond to him.

SO CAL NTers, finishline cerritos just restocked the fear 4s!, go!

FSR

cant go right now tho :/. grab me a 10.5 please lol

Last edited:
SO CAL NTers, finishline cerritos just restocked the fear 4s!, go!

FSR

cant go right now tho :/. grab me a 10.5 please lol
Both stores in nj and ca and online customer service said they cant help me. Need that sz 12!!! Prices on ebay coming down though.

My homie just hit me up and told me he had Fear 4s size 6, 6.5, & 7. idk anybody with small feet wish I could help some Nters out for retail. If your in Rochester, Ny Pm me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom