Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

guys that sit back and wait for the forum to reply to the phone order question should know they are just letting pairs slip away in the mean time.

I cant find a phone number and i live in australia. They post out here possibly?

If you weren't at the stores when that tweet sent out, you couldnt have gotten a pair lol. Dudes from Flightclub were probably running down the block to get to NTNY.

My fear 3s and 4s (sz 12) for another dudes 5s in sz 13 (my size) plus him putting 100 on top. Opinions?
Too much! 3's are going to settle some where around $250-$260. The 4's will be around $220 minus him giving you $100 thats $370. You can get them for $350-$400 all day on ebay. That deal will always be there, I would keep hunting for retail. Many of the smaller stores still haven't gotten their inventory and you might luck out and get them for retail. Even the Cork prices came down over time.

laugh.gif
.... did you go up there or phone order?
Phone order.  Homie on the phone said it was an absolute zoo.  Was wondering how the info leaked lol.  Said he was fielding 10 calls at a time.  If I didn't get disconnected I would've had both pairs.

Grabbed the 3s and 4s from Portland HOH. Got there at about 550 am. Was able to grab the 3s and 4s in a 12. I really wanted the Vs but I was too far back in line and everyone and there mom was going for them. Currently trying to work out a trade for sz 13 Vs (my size) with another NT member.

Was offering him both my pairs, for his Vs, plus 120 cash my way and he was seriously entertaining it but his wife told him no. LOL. Now comtemplating on if I can take less than 120 + Vs for giving up both my pairs. Advice NT?
Honestly it's a bad trade u can grab those vs for 400, u can sell the 3s for 300 and put a 100 on it

y'all gotta chill with these trade scenarios... put that in the legit check/price check section.

:lol: .... did you go up there or phone order?

Phone order.  Homie on the phone said it was an absolute zoo.  Was wondering how the info leaked lol.  Said he was fielding 10 calls at a time.  If I didn't get disconnected I would've had both pairs.

:nthat:

glad you had the common sense to call.... I would have but im really being a penny pincher right now. $175 + tax is mean... $175 + tax + $10 ship is cruddy for me :lol:

I think NTs usually do phone orders the Monday after a release. Is that right?

Honestly it's a bad trade u can grab those vs for 400, u can sell the 3s for 300 and put a 100 on it

I appreciate the reply

And I hear you but realistically after PayPal gets me(or even worse feebay) and I ship, I'm probably looking at like 250-270. So it would be more like 130-150 on top of the 3s. And that's assuming I can find the 5s for 400. Not too sure where that markets headed right now.

y'all gotta chill with these trade scenarios... put that in the legit check/price check section.

My bad man thought this would be a good spot to ask. Didn't think others would follow suit and start posting their scenarios lol.. Shoulda known though its like sharing cookies in pre-school, give one away and everyone's gonna ask lol

laugh.gif
.... did you go up there or phone order?

nthat.gif

glad you had the common sense to call.... I would have but im really being a penny pincher right now. $175 + tax is mean... $175 + tax + $10 ship is cruddy for me
laugh.gif

I think NTs usually do phone orders the Monday after a release. Is that right?
Yeah, if I was actively seeking this release for myself, I would've locked down my pairs on Sat.  Since I had my boy call in a favor after missing out, his baller *** can pay the cost lol.  Too many shoes to keep up with right now to toss money at a pack I'm lukewarm at best on.

I figured they sold out of everything.  Crazy how this one played out.  Everyone probably went for broke on the 5's.

^^^ yea, I would have called for the 3s to the orioles gear but Im kinda content with the green glow 4s for $170 after tax vs what $200 or so shipped from nikeny

my cousin decides to call me up to ask if i got the 3s. i said no, asks me if id want to buy his pair, for retail, couldnt pass up, gave him $200 and taking him out for drinks this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom