Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

That's true, buy it now started around $270 and now rising to $300, by the end of the week it'll look like $340

starting to hear more V's coming out in stores. looks like late shipments. I signed up for a raffle here in socal for the V's. If stocks come out they might drop in price. at a local group i joined no ones buying V's for 400$, good sizes too, i can see ads sizes 9-12

I was trying to go the Instagram fb route myself, don't understand the Instagram thing and waiting on groups to accept me on fb. And the one group I'm in is full of small feet lol

Becareful on instagram. A lot of scammers on pages like kickforsale where u pay $1.00 to have them post ur ad. Just a fyi.

goodluck getting for retail! *grits teeth*He wanna give up that 3? lol
he was going to give them to me to consolidate my loss on release date but I passed not trying to flip kicks to buy my size or pay for a size swap. actually found a 10.5 in 3 for 225 from same guy with 11.5 in 4s. tired of the hassle just like networking might find something i want in the future.

he was going to give them to me to consolidate my loss on release date but I passed not trying to flip kicks to buy my size or pay for a size swap. actually found a 10.5 in 3 for 225 from same guy with 11.5 in 4s. tired of the hassle just like networking might find something i want in the future.
yeh man i feel ya way too much a headache

Man I tell you been reading through the thread and with out fail COMEDY pure COMEDY sometimes I follow threads for shoes I don't want cause someone is gonna set it off. Side note the 4s have grown on me with the white laces yeah I will try and cop on a restock or trade.

starting to hear more V's coming out in stores. looks like late shipments. I signed up for a raffle here in socal for the V's. If stocks come out they might drop in price. at a local group i joined no ones buying V's for 400$, good sizes too, i can see ads sizes 9-12
Where is the raffle in So Cal?

i had dudes writing me essays pouring out thier hearts trying to make me believe blk toes & shadows were gonna affect the royal prices :rofl:

born at night not last night :rofl:

:lol:

All you have to do is pay attention to the patterns of releases. It's not that difficult.

If anything black toes and shadows dropping would make people want to try to go back and get royals. It would have no affect on the price. People don't move on these days. They don't look at shadows as a replacement. Limited sneakers prices don't drop like they used too, because there seems to be a constant demand. Even general release sneakers. You have kicks that were easy to get, and will be retail on the resell market, and in a few months they'll be $50 above retail. Look at the black cement IV's.

Quote:
I feel your pain. Smh, its crazy when ppl have no ethics. It makes it hard to be polite @ these releases. Somebody should've called corporate! Report the store... Cause that was really unfair ppl who call camping sitting in a car asleep should not have 1 person holding spots for 15 ppl come on now! Sad part is dudes buying 20 pairs and bringing children to a very unsafe event. All it takes is a stampede! and all little kids gonna be like Simba when pops get trampled trying to save the kids!! lmao
some spots have banned bringing your kids to camp outs.

Quote:
Did anyone actually see them waiting or were they just there in the van?

This is why camp outs can go bad, because I wouldn't have gone for that.
they got there before me (well the ones waiting) everyone else were just in the van & i didnt even know, idk where the other van came from...   i didnt get to talk to the ones ahead of them.. they also could care less since theyre getting theirs still.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity... where did this happen? I know it wasn't anywhere in the DMV or B-more cuz nobody going to be waiting in line for x amount of hours just to get f'd by some jackass and his family.
LA, I lined up at that spot because its in a good area & people just mind their own & no one carries anything... but this guy just took advantage of it

i've lined up @ shops in Compton & i was more successful, some disturbances along the way but at least I still got my pair.

Quote:
laugh.gif
That sucks.
i know man, but less salty now about the 5s

I was able to catch my 4s today @ the restock...

HOORRAY! FOR RESTOCKS!

now hoping for the all those late 5s shipments! or maybe a restock

Finish Line FTW doing restocks 2 days later or 2 years later! LOL

i got my 2011 concords from them too this year

Last edited:
It seems like the "Fear" pack is giving everyone nightmares trying to complete or get the pair you wont. I know it is with me!

I think only Europe didnt get the whole pack, even countries like philippines got the whole pack

I have a question. I just recently started collecting jordans. Im trying to figure out the best way to store them. Im keeping them in the original box and in bedroom closet. I keep seeing some videos on youtube talking about keep them in zip lock bags to prevent yellowing and such. Then other videos say dont put them in zip lock bags, they need to breathe. Keeping them in bags dries them out and makes midsole crack. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????

I have a question. I just recently started collecting jordans. Im trying to figure out the best way to store them. Im keeping them in the original box and in bedroom closet. I keep seeing some videos on youtube talking about keep them in zip lock bags to prevent yellowing and such. Then other videos say dont put them in zip lock bags, they need to breathe. Keeping them in bags dries them out and makes midsole crack. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????
View media item 556462
Years later....

View media item 556464

This should pretty much answer it for you lol. Sneakers are gonna age over time, just like how you will age over time. No real way of preventing that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom