Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I'm still in shock at the level of detail and quality put into these kicks and I've been into retros since the 1s in 94.

From the paint speckles, to the color contrasts, to the materials, to the air pocket color....very well done.

These reinvigorated my love for JB.

A formerly disgruntled OG is pleased.

Last edited:
still got nothing from finishline about my order
indifferent.gif

are they backordered?

Last edited:
This pack has given me nightmares, and there about the end, thank god. Not one to loose sleep over kicks i cannot get in Australia but these i wanted since day 1. Ive had some serious sneaker karma come back in my favour on this release and somehow got the pack. For pretty much retail or close too. Given me back faith in helping out others when i was questioning if i should look after my own sneaker hunting first. I hope you all get your pairs. Im outta here!

I think only Europe didnt get the whole pack, even countries like philippines got the whole pack
My friends were telling me they didnt release there. I think only the V's but only a couple were sold thru a certain retailer

my 4s is backordered from Eastbay. the 3s is on its way. the good thing is i got JJ 4s coming so im good for Vegas this weekend. also picking up the fire red Vs up there too.

Quote:

some spots have banned bringing your kids to camp outs.

Quote:

they got there before me (well the ones waiting) everyone else were just in the van & i didnt even know, idk where the other van came from...   i didnt get to talk to the ones ahead of them.. they also could care less since theyre getting theirs still.

Quote:

LA, I lined up at that spot because its in a good area & people just mind their own & no one carries anything... but this guy just took advantage of it

i've lined up @ shops in Compton & i was more successful, some disturbances along the way but at least I still got my pair.

Quote:

i know man, but less salty now about the 5s

I was able to catch my 4s today @ the restock...

HOORRAY! FOR RESTOCKS!

now hoping for the all those late 5s shipments! or maybe a restock

Finish Line FTW doing restocks 2 days later or 2 years later! LOL

i got my 2011 concords from them too this year
Do you think they still have some size left in store?

Last edited:
Quote:
some spots have banned bringing your kids to camp outs.
Quote:

they got there before me (well the ones waiting) everyone else were just in the van & i didnt even know, idk where the other van came from...   i didnt get to talk to the ones ahead of them.. they also could care less since theyre getting theirs still.
Quote:
LA, I lined up at that spot because its in a good area & people just mind their own & no one carries anything... but this guy just took advantage of it
i've lined up @ shops in Compton & i was more successful, some disturbances along the way but at least I still got my pair.
Quote:
i know man, but less salty now about the 5s

I was able to catch my 4s today @ the restock...

HOORRAY! FOR RESTOCKS!

View media item 556402

now hoping for the all those late 5s shipments! or maybe a restock

Finish Line FTW doing restocks 2 days later or 2 years later! LOL
i got my 2011 concords from them too this year

You got em bro!! Well done!! Finally, stoked for you man

To me these 5's feel like there DB limited. Thoughts? (No online release makes me think production numbers cant be much diff)

A month ago I thought maybe the V was Cavs IV limited, which is low numbers... but there are much fewer Vs out here than Cavs IVs. I'll know the actual numbers this morning and I'll post them.
:nerd:

A month ago I thought maybe the V was Cavs IV limited, which is low numbers... but there are much fewer Vs out here than Cavs IVs. I'll know the actual numbers this morning and I'll post them.
:nerd:

Good looks
Cavs are prob the fear 4 equiv imo

Back
Top Bottom