Air Jordan Fusion IX (Sorry if Posted)

laugh.gif
smile.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
This my initial reaction

gross what runs through their head there? i dont understand how or why these even come up and get approved? with the amount of money you'll lose by puttingthese through production only to have them go on the clearance rack and collect dust, just go back to the drawing board and make a clean quality retro shoethat isn't in a PACK.

These are really gross.

I remember when they introduced the fusion 12's and I was kind of excited because that was more of an AF1 with a twist:

I liked those but what the fusions have turned into is straight garbage. And I don't use that word often

I actually like these. Always liked white/red colorways and these fusions more or less resemble the real thang. So I think i'll be copping on RD. Thewhite/carolina AJF9's don't look half bad either.

Will it ever end......

Oh that's right, there's still a Fusion IV and Fusion XI on the way
eyes.gif

To those of you asking why they keep making these shoes that "no one wants"....

Go Find any of the "ugly" Fusion 12's, 3's, 5's, or 20's in a Foot Locker near you.... Good Luck.

I run a Foot Locker and we get about a 90 pair set-up in every one, and usual are sold out within 4 weeks. The slowest seller of '08 was the Blk/GreyFusion 20 Low and we still sold 65 pairs of that. We just aren't sold out because it dropped alongside the Wht/Navy one's and the limited Wht/Redpair.

I agree that some of the them are not doin' it.... i.e. Wht/Red Fusion 20 Mid, but don't ask questions you know the answer to...

Why does Jordan Brand do anything it does....

...Because they can...and people still keep ringin' the register for anything with a Jumpman on it.

Back
Top Bottom