Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Someone finally posted an on feet. It's not the best quality, but shows that the royals look great with jeans. More excited to get mine now:

Me too, on feet these look great. Haven't seen a video until now thanks. Now I'm happier with my order. Sucks it got cancelled cause my IP address came from Hong Kong since I'm on vacation. Hopefully they still have it in stock when I get back to the states

My Question still has yet 2 be answered by those who have the GITD Premiers. Those of you who have worn awready outside multiple

times, How are the bottoms looking, Are they dirty looking, and how dirty do they look from street wears?

My Question still has yet 2 be answered by those who have the GITD Premiers. Those of you who have worn awready outside multiple

times, How are the bottoms looking, Are they dirty looking, and how dirty do they look from street wears?

just called finishline and they said that they only accept orders with an ip address from the US.  I used ebates when i copped online.  She made me order over the phone as I cant place an order with a Hong Kong IP address.  Anyway ebates will still give me the cash back if i  email them my order number?

Quote:

just called finishline and they said that they only accept orders with an ip address from the US.  I used ebates when i copped online.  She made me order over the phone as I cant place an order with a Hong Kong IP address.  Anyway ebates will still give me the cash back if i  email them my order number?
Not if it's a new order, even exchanges are normally reversed. Ebates normally doesn't accept Jordan purchases for FNL anyway.

Last edited:

i hope no one answers your question seriously

YOUR NAME AWREADY ANSWERED MY QUESTION ABOUT WHO THIS CLOWN IS? WITH A NAME OF prince sesssss..

Question Answered.

Last edited:

look I don't own these but I've several GITD soles and even after a yr they look fine and I don't clean my soles of course I also don't go looking for mud, oil, gas, grass and puddles to walk in either but I guess that's just common sense of any GITD sole or clear sole for that matter
eyes.gif

Quote:

Not if it's a new order, even exchanges are normally reversed. Ebates normally doesn't accept Jordan purchases for FNL anyway.

Would ebates give me cash back on a phone purchase if I give them my order number? Ebates only accepts non jordan retro purchases for FNL

Would ebates give me cash back on a phone purchase if I give them my order number? Ebates only accepts non jordan retro purchases for FNL
Probably no. eBates will confirm with the retailer if the purchase meets the requirements. If you have a discover card, go to shopdiscover.com and you can save 15% cashback if you pay with your discover card. I'm not sure if there are any restrictions, but it's worth a try.

Probably no. eBates will confirm with the retailer if the purchase meets the requirements. If you have a discover card, go to shopdiscover.com and you can save 15% cashback if you pay with your discover card. I'm not sure if there are any restrictions, but it's worth a try.

15% off...WOW...I will try. Based on your knowledge it's 15% of what? Shoes?

Just says 15% off (specific to Finishline.com), so probably it's off anything. And nowhere did I see on the ShopDiscover website that it says there are restrictions (unless the fine print is really really small somewhere). It didn't even say "store restrictions apply," so it might be possible it works with Jordans. You can call discover and ask for more info.

Last edited:
Just says 15% off (specific to Finishline.com), so probably it's off anything. And nowhere did I see on the ShopDiscover website that it says there are restrictions (unless the fine print is really really small somewhere). It didn't even say "store restrictions apply," so it might be possible it works with Jordans. You can call discover and ask for more info.

That would so great, I'll check and find out and report back

Discover is always 10% cashback on EVERYTHING on NDC, FNL, FTL, EASTBAY

no minimum. all jordans and limited stuff

sometimes they up it to 15% off on all shoe sites like NDC, etc, etc

if anyone wants a discover card PM me, if you join under me and get approved we both get $50 for free so pretty much what ever shoes you buy with the card first you will save at least 10% and get $50 off.

and yes the 10% off applies with coupons as well. So if FNL, FTL have 20% off you can apply the coupon and you will get 10% cashback on the remaining total.

Discover is always 10% cashback on EVERYTHING on NDC, FNL, FTL, EASTBAY

no minimum. all jordans and limited stuff

sometimes they up it to 15% off on all shoe sites like NDC, etc, etc

if anyone wants a discover card PM me, if you join under me and get approved we both get $50 for free so pretty much what ever shoes you buy with the card first you will save at least 10% and get $50 off.

and yes the 10% off applies with coupons as well. So if FNL, FTL have 20% off you can apply the coupon and you will get 10% cashback on the remaining total.
you shouldve told me about PM'ing you earlier like 3 weeks ago lol.  But yeah I just called and it's 15% off now on finishline.  Sad thing is, i have to wait till im in the states to order these online because they wont let me with an ip address in asia lol

That offer you said about $50 off goes for me as well lol.  Id be happy to get 50 dollars off a pair as well as a fellow NT'er. Just pm me :smile:

Edit:  Can you use ebates and discover cashback at the same time?

Last edited:
Saw the royals sitting at my local FTL. The color is dope and they are nice in person, but I wouldnt wear them. I'm just waiting for the black pair 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom