Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I got the royals just to see what they're like but probably not keeping them. I'm thinking Id keep those.

This was the inevitable next step in terms of colorways. Maybe they'll do a gradient color on the upper eventually. That might be alright. I wonder if would be possible to do a leather upper too.

Went tts. All good to me.

That does not look like an 11 sole. Could it be a fake?
Don't know if it's a fake, but pretty sure that's the 11 sole. If you're talking about the missing "crest" shape in the back, you can't see it from that angle. I'm looking at mine at that angle and it looks exactly like that picture.

Ended up returning the royals and got my gift card back, NDC extended the expiration date. Hopefully trying on a size 13 in store today or tomorrow. I'll probably be a buyer on future pairs.

Don't know if it's a fake, but pretty sure that's the 11 sole. If you're talking about the missing "crest" shape in the back, you can't see it from that angle. I'm looking at mine at that angle and it looks exactly like that picture.
Just did this with my royals too and youre right

Black/whites release 6/21 (info via CTK and local FootAction). I'll take my chances with the GR. I think they'll still be relatively easy to get even though they'll be the most sought after color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom