Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Royal futures just came in from NDC. They're nice; definitely wouldn't have gotten them without that coupon though. 

View media item 997356
View media item 997358
Sorry for the garbage cell phone pics. Fit is kind of off, would have gone half size down if I could. 14 is too big but 13 would have been too small I think. Probably head in store and see if I can't try on a 13. Really wish Nike would make more shoes in 13.5. No quality issues as far as I can tell with this pair.

Last edited:
View media item 997356
View media item 997358
Sorry for the garbage cell phone pics. Fit is kind of off, would have gone half size down if I could. 14 is too big but 13 would have been too small I think. Probably head in store and see if I can't try on a 13. Really wish Nike would make more shoes in 13.5. No quality issues as far as I can tell with this pair.

damn so they fit a 1/2 sz big huh

Last edited:
More people have said 0.5 down than tts for this shoe that I've noticed. I went 0.5 down. Will be getting mine in the mail today to check the fit. Usually, shoes without a rigid upper (canvas and flyknit shoes are another example) are 0.5 down for me.

Last edited:
Just got mine in. Half a size down is good. I still have a little room at the toe, and there's no noticeable bulging of my foot bones. They fit a little snug at first like putting on a pair of flyknit frees, but they quickly mold and stretch. They only thing I might be worried about is how securely the fabric is attached to the sole. Only time will tell, but I'm hoping they glued it and sewed it well to the midsole.

Overall, very clean. Carbon fiber was clean, very little glue if any around the midsole. Very flexible. I will say that the weight distribution of the shoe is more noticeable, but that is to be expected. Can't wait to get the concords and blacks. If the royals sit, I might get another pair to paint the midsole black. I think it would work really well.

Last edited:
for any wide footers, these are super narrow. i tried on TTS and they are really snug in the midfoot and still have extra toe room. half size up was good in the midfoot but wayyyyyy to big in the toes. so there was no real winning for me

i went .5 size down and they fit perfectly, for woven shoes i always do that. would be too much room by the toes if i didn't.

can't wait for the black/white pair.

I feel like the lacing system is pretty good for giving a custom fit. I can really feel a difference from the midfoot up depending on how tight I adjust it. You can notice it visually by looking at the spacing of the laces (similar to AJ XI), but it's more noticeable with the thin lace and asymmetric shape.

11.5 felt perfect & the 12 has a bit of extra toebox room.... hate the royal cw love the brightness of the volts & will prbly keep the purps

Ebates only gives cashback on non retro Jordan's. Any body knowing you can use ebates and a cashback offer from a credit card like discover at the same time?

Just bought my pair today..gotta say very pleased with them..can't wait to rock this with my dodger jersey..

Did I see somewhere that there will be a navy blue colorway?
If you look at the pic with the Futures lineup, Fall '14 has an all blue one coming out. It doesn't look too dark, but it could be navy. If that's not it, you might also have been looking at pictures of the concords. Depending on your computer screen settings, the concords can look dark/navy blue or bright purple.

Back
Top Bottom