Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Dont know if these have been posted yet, didnt feel like looking. But anyway...
Repped for the info, but judging off this pic,

sick.gif
mean.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
YES! Keep posting more color ways that create hype so that everyone can be distracted from the black and whites I want this month. :nerd:

now those are nice wonder if they'll be easily available though that red xxi/xi suede is awesome almost makes me forget that nike F****d us over on a red suede LeBron X

now those are nice wonder if they'll be easily available though that red xxi/xi suede is awesome almost makes me forget that nike F****d us over on a red suede LeBron X
That's a X behind the Future. Apparently both will remain samples.

Anyone else think that these will have an I.D option at the end of the year?

Black/whites release 6/21 (info via CTK and local FootAction). I'll take my chances with the GR. I think they'll still be relatively easy to get even though they'll be the most sought after color.
DOPE. Looking to copp these Black/White forreal... so hope the 6/21 USA Date is correct.

QUESTION: From Everyone's Experience so far... has it been pretty Easy to Copp these Air Jordan Future's compared to the average Saturday Retro?

I see the Royal Blue & Volt's are still at a Full Size Run on Finishline.com, so trying to figure out if that is Realistic or not...

Last edited:

DOPE. Looking to copp these Black/White forreal... so hope the 6/21 USA Date is correct.

QUESTION: From Everyone's Experience so far... has it been pretty Easy to Copp these Air Jordan Future's compared to the average Saturday Retro?

I see the Royal Blue & Volt's are still at a Full Size Run on Finishline.com, so trying to figure out if that is Realistic or not...
So far only the camo's sold out really fast. 

Managed to snag the volts a good few minutes after the release. AND they did a restock 1-2 weeks after I believe...

Only the limited colorways have sold out fast. The only non-limited color that might sell out is the black/white. I feel like that's the color a lot of newcomers to the futures will try the shoe out in. The concords were slightly limited in terms of what stores carried them. Not even sure they were in FTL/FTA/Champs in-store.

Last edited:
Just read on sneaker news that the black/white release 6/14 along with an iguana green colorway.

I hope so. All of those releases next week will make these an easy walk in and cop.

I hope so. All of those releases next week will make these an easy walk in and cop.
YUP! Just read the Good News/Bad News (Not Payday Week)... and I'm Ready.

But where are you guys Walking Into to Copp?

They're GR, but I have yet to see any of them just chilling in a Footlocker... almost seems like it might be best to copp online that morning.

I got wide/fat feet. You think I should go TTS?
If i was you i will go to my local stores and try both sizes on. The volts are sitting everywhere so they shouldnt be hard to find. Theres a lot of mixed comments about how they fit. Some went tts, sone went .5 down and some even had to go .5 up, lol i dont even know how...

I like them. You can get sone dope camo inspired fits out of these. Im not copping until outlets though for the same reason that i rarely buy roshes, because this is supposed to be a shoe you can wear with anything.

These **** all over the concords, volts and camos imo

Back
Top Bottom