Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Owning the royals and concords, I'm actually not too excited about the black/white/black. I feel like it's a little too plain for the price. Just my opinion. Cool to see more people making their first Future's purchase though. Still really like the shape of these.

Last edited:

Copped a pair in the Euro release and man they are clean.... I have the camo army but these are way better..
D@mn Man what size you wear, those look loooooooooooong as hell !!!!!!.....
laugh.gif

Was going to pass but ended up copping like a little beezy.  I can't deny JB...been on the fence with roshe but quickly made my mind after seeing those on foot pics posted by @Remixx02

I thought they were releasing these in all black (black mid-sole) towards the fall?

Anyone looking to get those iguanas? I'm hoping they'll sit and be a easy scoop.

Last edited:
I thought they were releasing these in all black (black mid-sole) towards the fall?

Anyone looking to get those iguanas? I'm hoping they'll sit and be a easy scoop.
I don't know if the iguanas will sit.  They look pretty close to the camo and those were gone instantly.  Easy to rock versus the super bright version of the future.  Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I am.

Was going to pass but ended up copping like a little beezy.  I can't deny JB...been on the fence with roshe but quickly made my mind after seeing those on foot pics posted by @Remixx02

Glad I was able to help..

Wore mine all day today. Overall, I'm very happy with them but there are quite a few things I didn't like. The XI sole makes them feel bulky (it is what it is though); they feel like they're always going to slip out of you feet along with the socks and breathability sucks too.

The last 2 things can be fixed if JB makes the back a little harder similar to the Roshe and Moca. Then possibly add some ventilation.

Angelus. Dye first, then paint for midsoles.
From what I've been told, the midsole is a pain to paint because the woven material on the upper makes it hard to tape off cleanly. A friend of mind did these and I have to say it looks really nice, but he said the midsole was a nightmare. Don't know how he even managed to paint the upper either.

From what I've been told, the midsole is a pain to paint because the woven material on the upper makes it hard to tape off cleanly. A friend of mind did these and I have to say it looks really nice, but he said the midsole was a nightmare. Don't know how he even managed to paint the upper either.

Aww, pics no longer available

copped the black/white fewtch earlier today

will be my only pair of these unless they release the all black

not feeling any other color but black on these 

I don't know if the iguanas will sit.  They look pretty close to the camo and those were gone instantly.  Easy to rock versus the super bright version of the future.  Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I am.

Well, maybe they won't sit, but they'll probably be easy to get with the black ones droppings and not to mention the Brazil pack, Kobes, & South Beach XI.

Back
Top Bottom