Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Glad i sold my pair for $400 
nerd.gif

Now i can cop them on FNL with a $20 off

I knew they couldnt have sold out right when they released... and when I finally gave up and drove home (coming from gfs place) they officially dropped them and sizes popped up. Well glad that I got my pair though after a few refreshes 
nthat.gif

Lol NDC is ridiculous. Thankfully I was able to scoop a pair with ease because of @Jailituy. Repped you sir. I woke up just in time.

still able to atc on ndc but didn't pull the trigger. i better be able to walk into my local in an hour and just pick it out :/

1st future cop...black and whites. ..haven't even seen a pair in hand or on feet in person. Pretty excited to get these though

MAN it was nice get on FNL without any countdown nonsense, calmly add to cart, and use a $20 rewards card too. This will be my 1st pair of non-premium futures - looking forward to getting them in. As for sizing, my other pairs are all TTS and fit perfectly, so I went TTS on these too.

Last edited:
Those black futures are too nice. Money isn't right this week but hopefully they'll sit. 

Definitely cool to see more people getting into the model. Love seeing guys get stoked on a shoe with no hype.

I must have been in zombie-mode this morning because I shut off two alarms and don't even remember it
laugh.gif

I woke up at noon and thought "damn...missed the black futures." Size 14 still on NDC, FNL, FTL...copped from NDC!

Went to my local footlocker about noon and copped. I miss being able to cop sneakers this easily.

Back
Top Bottom