Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Just bought the blacks on NDC, used LEGENDARY for free 2 day shipping. These look to be a nice alternative to all the Roshe's I've been wearing lately.

Had a $100 gift card and used it to scoop the blacks. Dead serious my best sneaker purchase in months.

Those black look good, makes me almost want to cop.

Please tell me someone's heard about the all white sole?

Quote:
Hey man, I love those powder blue 3's

Wish I never passed on em. I'd kill to get them for retail or less deadstock. Someone look out for a brotha
once i saw those 3's in person, i thought they were one of the ugliest jordans ever. but that's just me
laugh.gif
. took my friend awhile to sell his size 9 DS pair for retail, not too sure how they're selling for resale now but i wouldn't imagine it's that insane.

happy to see people were able to get the black futures, might pick up the iguanas as well if they're at the mall still this weekend.

These are such an underrated shoe but that's good in my book. I picked up the cool greys and they are much more comfortable than regular Xi's and they look great on feet too.

just saw FL tweet these drop next week...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Need to sell something, anyone interested in SC Gloves or '03 2s??? both size 11 PM me! these are a must cop!

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey man, I love those powder blue 3's

Wish I never passed on em. I'd kill to get them for retail or less deadstock. Someone look out for a brotha

once i saw those 3's in person, i thought they were one of the ugliest jordans ever. but that's just me :lol: . took my friend awhile to sell his size 9 DS pair for retail, not too sure how they're selling for resale now but i wouldn't imagine it's that insane.

happy to see people were able to get the black futures, might pick up the iguanas as well if they're at the mall still this weekend.

to me they arent worth over retail plus im cheap. but im sure someones got hook ups on something. i havent seen em in person but for some reason i really like that blue and black combo.

i really should of jumped on that 20 dollar off coupon from jimmy jazz

didnt know they would sell out as fast as they did there, prolly from the coupon

will wait when these go on sale

i really should of jumped on that 20 dollar off coupon from jimmy jazz

didnt know they would sell out as fast as they did there, prolly from the coupon

will wait when these go on sale

they had a $20 off coupon? the hell

Back
Top Bottom