Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

After multiple wears...I'd def go TTS.

I'm usually a swing 13/14, and either usually work for most models (sans a few that I REALLY prefer a 14 or a 13).  I went for a 14, and after the multiple wears, I do notice a bit of heel slippage (I also wear all my shoes unlaced, so that that for what it's worth).  I think it's due to the ankle collar and little support (comfy though).

TTS or 1/2 size down as others have mentioned would probably be best.  Wouldn't size up, even though I usually prefer my XIs in a 14 due to the narrow toebox.

$275 price says it all pretty much, but I was just checking everything out and they got sum prices that would sound legit.

But then again got sum rediculouse prices that Flag Fake!.  They got Blk Infra for $299, DBVs for $249 Haaaaa!

AJ XIV Ferrari for $400. Brazil VIs for $599.

Anyone know anything about AJSole.com? They legit? Future glows for $275.
This is what I get when I type the address...

View media item 1068116
Seems legit.

If a deal is too good to be true...probably is. If you can access the site, see what some of the other limited/high dollar shoes are going for. If you see Royals or someone similar selling for way below market value (like the glows for $275)...stay away.

Yea I know I am gonna stay away but some of these prices sound about right, but true dat ya not taking any chances.

Last edited:
Yea that one is Obvious. But wut about them others listed above $400 +?  Pretty much the one that R listed above $400 + are the (L) pairs 

that haven't released all over the World yet.

Yea that one is Obvious. But wut about them others listed above $400 +?  Pretty much the one that R listed above $400 + are the (L) pairs 
that haven't released all over the World yet.
website is no good man.

My wolf greys came today

:wow: wow was not expecting that comfort .. Yes I read everyone thoughts on it but damn very glad I made the move on them

Good Find!  Toe Box looked a lil too rounded, just overall the total side view, shape just aint right. 

not saying they are/arent fakes, I dont quite see what you all are seeing. the shoe is probably stuffed with tissue so that might throw looks off. the early fakes had that really REALLY fake checkerboard carbon fiber that these don't have. the lastest fakes have the "updated" carbon fiber panels, so hard to tell from the ebay pics without a clear view of it. that white boarder only looks like the heel tree unless youre talkin something different. that box is suspect tho

gonna go pull mine out snap a few pics

Last edited:
those future remix's i saw in person today ..are friggin horrible....they whored the shoe out completely 

.5 down for best fit, tts for slightly roomy.
I have wide feet so i'm always a bit scared to size down. What's "ttts for slighty roomy" feel like? How much toe space we talking about and gap in the heel area? 

After multiple wears...I'd def go TTS.

I'm usually a swing 13/14, and either usually work for most models (sans a few that I REALLY prefer a 14 or a 13).  I went for a 14, and after the multiple wears, I do notice a bit of heel slippage (I also wear all my shoes unlaced, so that that for what it's worth).  I think it's due to the ankle collar and little support (comfy though).

TTS or 1/2 size down as others have mentioned would probably be best.  Wouldn't size up, even though I usually prefer my XIs in a 14 due to the narrow toebox.
Futures have narrow toe box? Fit wise how do they compare to say the recent released Concord LOWs? 

Back
Top Bottom