Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I have wide feet so i'm always a bit scared to size down. What's "ttts for slighty roomy" feel like? How much toe space we talking about and gap in the heel area? 

Futures have narrow toe box? Fit wise how do they compare to say the recent released Concord LOWs? 
I have the XI low nightshades and they are exactly the same length.  For me they fit TTS for width and length.  I wouldn't dare go a size down on these for my feet.  As these are in stores, you should just go try them on in case your foot is borderline your TTS, and a size down may be better.  Personally, if you can't try them on, I would recommend going TTS if you always way that size with Nikes.

@vcof2005  Hope you see something in the images i posted that helps you decide.

Before anybody comments, yes I erased the size 
nerd.gif

I have wide feet so i'm always a bit scared to size down. What's "ttts for slighty roomy" feel like? How much toe space we talking about and gap in the heel area? 

Futures have narrow toe box? Fit wise how do they compare to say the recent released Concord LOWs? 
No, I don't think the Futures have the same toebox as the XIs do in terms of being narrow.  Can't compare it to the concord lows. (haven't worn mine yet).  The last XI I've worn was the Gammas.  the Future's definitely fit much loser (heel slippage) than the Gammas do (both size 14).

The woven upper almost form fits to your foot.  If you have a wide foot...it's gonna show, so I wouldn't be trying to fit into a 1/2 smaller.

As mentioned above, if they are in stores in your area, go try a pair on.  Everyone's feet are different.  What might work for one, might not for another.  

Look at the size of the white border around your jumpman and look at the size of the white border around the jumpman of the ones he posted from ebay. Hey are fake. I know they are fake because I bought a pair just like those from a reputable seller on ebay. Just finished a dispute with hem and I'm getting my money back. They are fake. I'm 100% sure of that. These new fakes are close. VERY CLOSE.

View media item 1068772

Jades have an NDC release date of 7/16(don't know if that's a mistake or not).
7/12 is the release date for FNL and FTL.

Is it just online for the jades or is it online or in-store for finsihline and footlocker?

anyone have on feet or in hand pics of the euro reflective futures? found a dude on ig wants 250.. really want the bred or glows but not paying 500 for em
mean.gif

I'm Str8 Trolling….

But Do people buy these or what? 

and What's up with NDC euro only having the BLACK/ICE and TEAL ones - and not on NDC US???

Jades have an NDC release date of 7/16(don't know if that's a mistake or not).
7/12 is the release date for FNL and FTL.

Eastbay twitter just confirmed a 7/16 release date as well.

So I bought this and a lot of people said that this are bad and creases a lot because of the 3M.

Anyone have this experienced the CREASING A LOT BECAUSE OF 3M thingy?

Do they really creases a lot?

This shoe has an entirely woven upper - I can't understand what relevance any discussion of creasing has to a shoe like this. It's like complaining about creasing on your gym clothes.

smh @ people buying pairs that aren't this.

jordan-future-black-gum-1.jpg

i don't care if they're gonna charge a premium for the leather, these are FLAMES and tbh i'm more excited to cop than columbias.

those future remix's i saw in person today ..are friggin horrible....they whored the shoe out completely 

nothing to do with the future except the name lol.

i wish they had released the lows instead tho.

i'd break my "nofuturesuntilgumsoles" rule if they dropped that pair.

these are fire!!!

2 pair copped, saving my NDC code and my discover cashback.

best ones so far IMO

They are dope, clean colorway.  I'm glad they are going to release.

they look like the black/white roses except nicer. idk how the actual sole will be but i havent been this excited for a JB release in a min :lol:

Back
Top Bottom