Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

We'll never see this colorway.

jordan-future-black-gum-2.jpg

these are fire!!!

2 pair copped, saving my NDC code and my discover cashback.

best ones so far IMO

worried about that white sole so i'll stick with both leather pairs

they look fresh ds, as in better than all currently released tho.

Well, the wait is over. Black 3M futures came in today. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work for another week.

Sup fellas, need some help. Trying to pick up a pair of future glows for my nephew.

Any idea how much these are going for?

TIA

Sup fellas, need some help. Trying to pick up a pair of future glows for my nephew.

Any idea how much these are going for?

TIA
I would say around $500 is the lowest price youll find for a DS authentic pair now. Don't buy off ebay unless its from a very reputable seller. There are tons of Grey Market pairs of glows floating around now.

and guess the fakes are pretty good

i wouldnt buy a pair unless its from a legit consignment shop or something

hey all,

Really sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm new and can't wait a month to post in the general section.

I'm in Australia and recently bought a pair of Jades at kickz, and was eagerly awaiting for it to be shipped. About a day after I got the tracking link, the UPS page said that "a missing commercial invoice is causing a delay". So I thought, ok, it's delayed and I just have to wait a bit more.

Later in the day, it said that because of that, the package was being returned to the sender! I've never had this happen with UPS before (previously dealt with them through eastbay), so just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before? Who bears the additional cost of re-sending it? I've emailed kickz but no reply as yet.

Any help would be most appreciated.

3m mesh on feet for yall. very dope on feet, and definitely a head turner, I can provide high res shots on the shoes them selves if anyone needs. these are straight from Footlocker EU.

Last edited:
For those of you that have these and the weave version, how do they compare comfort-wise?  Look-wise?

Back
Top Bottom