Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

WOW! The shine on these things is serious! This is regular daylight. They really dont appear black at all in the sunlight. They have like a weird shimmer to them. Its actually pretty cool. I would go true to size. Again no flash necessary!

View media item 1071559

Last edited:
WOW! The shine on these things is serious! This is regular daylight. They really dont appear black at all in the sunlight. They have like a weird shimmer to them. Its actually pretty cool. I would go true to size. Again no flash necessary!

Agreed, this has to be the same reflective material on the silver 5lab3s. I noticed it everywhere even off the lights in my house.

Thanks.  What do you think makes the comfort different?
I own the glows as well, but I won't say they are any more comfortable.  The only difference I notice is that the glows because they are premium and lined with leather don't have the soft cushion underneath the mesh.  Comfort for me is about the same.

I would agree, there is a little less "give" but it's not something I can notice a huge difference when comparing the two

Last edited:
I would say around $500 is the lowest price youll find for a DS authentic pair now. Don't buy off ebay unless its from a very reputable seller. There are tons of Grey Market pairs of glows floating around now.

Even the reputable sellers are selling fakes. I know cause it happened to me. Waiting to get my refund from paypal tomorrow.

& whats retail on those jades?
eek.gif

hey all,

Really sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm new and can't wait a month to post in the general section.

I'm in Australia and recently bought a pair of Jades at kickz, and was eagerly awaiting for it to be shipped. About a day after I got the tracking link, the UPS page said that "a missing commercial invoice is causing a delay". So I thought, ok, it's delayed and I just have to wait a bit more.

Later in the day, it said that because of that, the package was being returned to the sender! I've never had this happen with UPS before (previously dealt with them through eastbay), so just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before? Who bears the additional cost of re-sending it? I've emailed kickz but no reply as yet.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Can anyone please help?

Back
Top Bottom