Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Has anyone actually tried on/bought the leather premiums? Any difference to fit/comfort?

Has anyone actually tried on/bought the leather premiums? Any difference to fit/comfort?
not sure your gonna find someone who copped them at $400 or even $275 with that disco and if there's no shipping and tax

Every future they have on that site is at 100. They have volts and wolf greys also

Hi all, 

i heard that the Leather PRM future will realease next month in Black cw replacing the dark chocolate...

and all the whiteout sole , navy, black and cool grey will release next moth too in europe

I wished all of the Futures had the full CF like the Premiums.. i tried on those $375 premiums that i wont buy at retail and they fit better than my teals..the teals feel so solid it doesnt have that AJ XI feel..

Anyone else finding that the shoe squeaks after some wear?  After about 15 or so wears, the heel on one shoe squeaks.  It has nothing to do with the surface of the ground; it's coming from the inside.  I can push down on the inside near the jumpman and it will squeak.  I lifted the insole up, and can see a little hole underneath; pushing around that area results in the squeak.  These are the black and white (July release?).  If I had worn them earlier I would just take them back for a different pair.  Now they're out of stock everywhere; very annoying!  I found some places online that will ship free, however, that's such a hassle.  I really just want to go in and exchange them, or buy a new one, then exchange the old.

Last edited:

Anyone else finding that the shoe squeaks after some wear?  After about 15 or so wears, the heel on one shoe squeaks.  It has nothing to do with the surface of the ground; it's coming from the inside.  I can push down on the inside near the jumpman and it will squeak.  I lifted the insole up, and can see a little hole underneath; pushing around that area results in the squeak.  These are the black and white (July release?).  If I had worn them earlier I would just take them back for a different pair.  Now they're out of stock everywhere; very annoying!  I found some places online that will ship free, however, that's such a hassle.  I really just want to go in and exchange them, or buy a new one, then exchange the old.
try baby powder on them to get rid of the squeak, not sure if this will work with the hole, but it works any other time

Thank you for the suggestion.  So apply it under the insole and try to get it down the hole?  It's not an issue with rubbing under the insole for when that is removed it still squeaks when I simply press down with my finger....For shoes without a hole, does it just seep thru that layer somehow and stop the sound?

Last edited:
i dont get a squeak.. i just wish the non prm's felt like 11's with the whole carbon fiber thing.

futures are tempting with any promo code honestly.. but if you wait some time & find a dude with em that wants to sell for 120> its a cop for sure
pimp.gif

The site I posted up top has em for 100. I hope those tiger prints will still be available when I try to grab em

Didn't someone post a pic of the Gym Reds with the midsole dyed a matching red?

I couldn't find it in the photo pile. 

Thank you for the suggestion.  So apply it under the insole and try to get it down the hole?  It's not an issue with rubbing under the insole for when that is removed it still squeaks when I simply press down with my finger....For shoes without a hole, does it just seep thru that layer somehow and stop the sound?
I had the same problem with my Cool gray ones.  Put some baby powder in there and it will get it to stop for awhile.  You will have to do that again in a couple of months though :frown:

Back
Top Bottom