Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I had the same problem with my Cool gray ones.  Put some baby powder in there and it will get it to stop for awhile.  You will have to do that again in a couple of months though :frown:
Thank you for taking the time to respond; I'm going to try it!

Gotdamn!! That's clean.
This convinced me to grab a pair. ^^
$119 shipped on eBay. Ain't too bad right?
And btw, anyone else surprised there isn't an All-white (Whiteout??) CW yet?

A whiteout pair would be sick. Still don't understand why there aren't a billion custom futures since they are fairly cheap and are basically blank canvasses

Gotdamn!! That's clean.
A whiteout pair would be sick. Still don't understand why there aren't a billion custom futures since they are fairly cheap and are basically blank canvasses
QFT maybe they just haven't caught on yet

Gotdamn!! That's clean.

Haha 119 not bad at all. Those navy mids are dope. I wouldn't mind a whiteout either as long as it's the woven upper.

I need some help NT. Want to get dad those leathery Futures for christmas. They TTS and who got the chocolates, how is it after a couple of wears?

Last edited:
Would it be a bad idea to go up a half size on these if I have a wide foot? I've been meaning to buy a pair for the longest.

Does anyone know how to get stains out of these?  I think I spilled some booze on my cool gray pair now of have a big spot on my right foots shoe.

Wonder why they haven't released an all white pair with translucent soles similar to the Columbias.

Back
Top Bottom